What show or live song are you listening to now?

Misfit

• 2 weeks later...

For me, right now, it is Montreux March 7 1970! I have always loved the overall sound and performance from that gig! There are 2 or 3 cuts here and there, but generally, it's one of the best for me. Much better in performance than many other more popular shows. Bonzo kills on it, as always! :P The sound is just amazing and very clear, considering the time and source.... Bonzo sounds huge, yet punchy.

Edited by Jem1

Just finished Trampled Under Foot from Earl's Court - May 25th show. I'd forgotten just how good this show was. It might be the "if I could go back and see any Zeppelin show" show for me. Long, intense, and very comprehensive!

Isn't it amazing that if you followed Zep at the time, each gig/tour would have been different from the last. We've all been to see our favourites on tour and you get the songs but it's the same as the last , the beauty of Zeps jams/ improvs surely hasn't been surpassed?

Listening to the 12/02/75 MSG gig. Right now its Trampled Under Foot, Pagey's solo goes flawless as does Bonzo and JPJ, even Plant nails the higher parts, which makes this performance one of the best TUF I've heard... the Whole SHOW is marvelous, definitely changes my mind over '75 shows.

Thanks to the people in this forum who I've been reading and referencing in this world of Led Zeppelin bootlegs, thanks to your reviews and recomendations I've digitally acquired over 60 of them :) Each has it's own merit and there is no such thing as a bad show coming from these guys...

I think my favourite gig would be the last one at The Forum (27/06/77) which has the longest No Quarter I've heard and the setlist is magical, Page and Plant have fun in the acoustic set betweet GTC and BCW with a little bit of Just can't be Satisfied, and they also play a significant part of Dancing Days before BYAS is over...

Thanks for being such amazing bootleg collectors and introducing me into this amazing world of long-gone wonders these 4 guys made possible :)