What show or live song are you listening to now?

Misfit

Been listening to LA 77 on every anniversary date. The versions I listened to were:

1977/06/21: Mike the Mike 6-21-77 (Winston Remasters)

1977/06/22: Low gen four source mix

1977/06/23: Mike the Mike 6-23-77 (Winston Remasters)

Well.... I'm not very smart am I?

Why would you say that? I don't have the show, just going by what I've read...

In the middle of the acoustic set from 6/23/77. :thumbsup:

Edited by Walter

June 27, 1977 (two days late, I know). It's a pretty great show IMO. It seems like the occasional rough spots are the result of fatigue more than anything; they're definitely trying to make the last night in L.A. a good one!

I always get a chuckle out of Robert saying "Oh dear" just as Jimmy is starting the Noise Solo, it's like he knew it was going to be a long one.

It's a pretty great show IMO. It seems like the occasional rough spots are the result of fatigue more than anything

Other than Bonzo's erratic drumming in Achilles, that is. Some of it is really cool and some of it makes you say "wtf was he thinking?". Love how Robert says "Was that Keith Bonham on the drums there?" afterwards.

Other than Bonzo's erratic drumming in Achilles, that is. Some of it is really cool and some of it makes you say "wtf was he thinking?". Love how Robert says "Was that Keith Bonham on the drums there?" afterwards.

Do you have the links to the two songs on You tube,would love to hear robert making these comments

Do you have the links to the two songs on You tube,would love to hear robert making these comments

Skip to 9:05 in that one for the first comment.

Those three are the Noise Solo.

That one is Achilles, enjoy! I'd give the whole show a listen if you have the time (about 3 hr 42 min)

Skip to 9:05 in that one for the first comment.

Those three are the Noise Solo.

That one is Achilles, enjoy! I'd give the whole show a listen if you have the time (about 3 hr 42 min)

thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!