Pontiac Silverdome Footage

tom kid

13 minutes ago, Sticks of Fire said:

About ten years ago a guy who goes by Zepp4life post some screen shots and video clip on Royal-Orleans.com.   You could see it was shot in the floor about 50 rows back center.   It showed the stage and you could clearly see the screen.   Looked really nice 

Thrn the guy took everything down and never shared it. 

That sucks, I wish the people who hoard this stuff to themselves would be less selfish and just share it to the community. I couldn't imagine being the one dude who'd rather keep stuff from the community than sharing it, I see no benefit in letting something sit around when it can be shared for others to also enjoy it too.

On 9/8/2018 at 11:33 PM, wordev1977 said:

I know there's been confirmation that this show was filmed with pictures of a camera crew clearly there filming, but I find it hard to believe there's been no photos of the actual screen in use. 

It  was  filmed  and  projected  on  the  giant  screen. We  don't  know  if  it  was  recorded. At  least, 24  minutes  of  8mm  footage  exist.

On 9/13/2018 at 3:35 PM, confounded_bridge said:

It  was  filmed  and  projected  on  the  giant  screen. We  don't  know  if  it  was  recorded. At  least, 24  minutes  of  8mm  footage  exist.

I never doubted that it wasn't filmed I just stated that I find it hard to believe that there's no photos of the screen in use after all it was a record breaking performance with over 77,229 people there you can't tell me no one out of all those people took a picture of the screen.

• 4 years later...
On 9/14/2018 at 7:48 PM, wordev1977 said:

I never doubted that it wasn't filmed I just stated that I find it hard to believe that there's no photos of the screen in use after all it was a record breaking performance with over 77,229 people there you can't tell me no one out of all those people took a picture of the screen.

Old thread but there is at least one photo with Jones on the screen.