How old are these Led Zep fans?

blackdog

17! Seems to be either teenagers or over 40s. I guess the generation in between were to young to know them first time round but after the hype died down were too old to be at the age where they are getting in to lots of different types of music.

46 years young!

Have been a Zep fan since 1972. This is a nice site...long overdue...still missing some things. Never got to see Zep Live. I was about 6th in line for the Four Star Edition of the Chicago Tribune that contained the order forms for the 1980 Chicago concerts. Sadly while we were stnading in line on Pioneer Ct. just behind the Chicago Tribune along the river...Bonham was dying in England. After rushing to the post office on Van Buren to get our forms in with the checks for tickets we went home and woke the next morning to find Bonham had died. A real let down.

Have seen all surviving members since then Stateside and in Europe but, it will never be what it could have been. What a waste...but I'm still a fan.

Damn, there are alot of young fans that are into this legendary rock group.

I was 14 in 1976 and found out about Led Zeppelin when our local rock station started playing songs from the "Presence" album that was released that year.

I'm 45 now, but still going strong as a die hard Zeppfanatic and continue to buy every CD or DVD they put out.

I just hope that their December 10th concert at the 02 Arena in London will be released onto DVD!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

43 now and Led Zeps fan from my early childhood on when my Dad tought me to sing "Good times bad times" in the most sensitive age of five (Thanx Dad - it could have been worse....)

The Led Zeppelin Concert on July 5th 1980 in Munich was my first rock concert ever.

I thought it would be nice to start a thread where everyone gives their

age, so we could see what the range is for us Zep fans.

I'm an old geezer at 54 years old. I saw my one and only Led Zeppelin concert when I

was 20 years old in 1973.

Hi, my age is 56 and I've seen the band 3 times, twice in Toronto and once in Buffalo.

child of the 70's

I'm 47 now.

Saw them June 3, '77 in Tampa - the rainout.

first heard Stairway to Heaven at a Jr. High dance, circa 1973.

Started listening to IV first, then II.

From there it was on to Houses of the Holy.

Went back and picked up I and III.

Saved up to buy Physical Grafitti as well as TSRTS.

Won Presence off the radio station - they sent it in the mail!

WORJ in Orlando - they were album rock, which back then meant they would literally play albums.

I heard the entire side 1 of Presence for the first time on the radio! :lolo:

Presence is still to me the greatest album ever.

31, was born in 1976 and been a fan since...well, in was in the womb. No, really. Mom was a incurable Zep-head and that's some of my earliest memories is mom singing along to "Immigrant Song" and "Since I Been Loving you" on that huge piece of furniture looking monstrosity 8-track/record player we had back in them days lol. I was singing "Whole Lotta Love" before I could string sentences together. It's in my BLOOD.

I thought it would be nice to start a thread where everyone gives their

age, so we could see what the range is for us Zep fans.

I'm an old geezer at 54 years old. I saw my one and only Led Zeppelin concert when I

was 20 years old in 1973.

46 years old, and still waiting to see them:)

17! Seems to be either teenagers or over 40s. I guess the generation in between were to young to know them first time round but after the hype died down were too old to be at the age where they are getting in to lots of different types of music.

I agree,

I thank God 17yrs or 40yrs WE STILL know what real Rock n Roll is

Archived