How old are these Led Zep fans?

blackdog

I thought it would be nice to start a thread where everyone gives their

age, so we could see what the range is for us Zep fans.

I'm an old geezer at 54 years old. I saw my one and only Led Zeppelin concert when I

was 20 years old in 1973.

:D:D I'm 54 as well but sadly never got round to seein 'em then ....or now :(

I just turned 21 a few weeks ago. You have no idea how depressed I am that I wasn't alive to see them in their hey day. The music of my generation pretty much sucks, especially when Justin Timberlake and My Chemical Romance are regarded as gods. I'm embarrassed to be in this age group. :rolleyes:

I thought it would be nice to start a thread where everyone gives their

age, so we could see what the range is for us Zep fans.

I'm an old geezer at 54 years old. I saw my one and only Led Zeppelin concert when I

was 20 years old in 1973.

Hi I've only been a "fan" as such of Zep for a couple of years and I'm 39. Born the same year as Led Zeppelin themselves. I live in Canberra, Australia. I watched my first live Led Zeppelin DVD only a few months ago and was blown away by the power of the group. Robert Plant is amazing to say the least. I think it's a HUGE range of ages. I hope they tour because I will be there in a flash!

59 years young and still rockin..saw zepp 4 times in the magic 70's..I feel soooooo sorry 4 you kids that missed out on the 70's..The greatest era for music. Bands like Sabbath, Deep Purple, Free, Bad Company Cream ect..And my old workmate John Lawtons ex band Uriah Heep. Such a magic time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived