Plant ready for Led talks

royalrumpus

To be fair, Rick from Buffalo isn't the only guy who felt that way. Jimmy (Page) from London also said he doubted whether letting the genie out of the bottle for only one show was a good idea. He's said it in numerous interviews.

Guess he shouldn't have agreed to it then - but he did.

Exactly.

"I think we're probably thinking about talking."

It reminds me of a post I made circa September 2008 when I said we'd be lucky to see a Page/Plant lunch in the future, let alone launch (of anything). Now right on cue a media outlet beats the Led Zeppelin reunion drum after he releases 'Band Of Joy'. Yet again, as with Raising Sand, they don't even let confirmed solo tour dates get in the way of spinning what the man says to mean what they want it to mean.

I'm calling BS what it is- blowing smoke up our...ummm...... ahem...... a smokescreen. ;)

I will believe that RP is serious when I see it in actual print. Until then, we are playing cat and mouse when a Zep concert is mentioned.

• 3 weeks later...

What's funny in the AV interview is mentioning Buffalo Springfield... Richie Furay, Neil Young, and Stephen Stills did a Buffalo Springfield set at the Bridge benefit.

I thought what he said was funny, because he can always talk to Page and Jones whenever he wants!

He doesn't want to say definitely no, and he won't, because it would let a lot of us down.

Archived