Songs Which Make You Cry ...

zdr

Yeah, you're right. But also you can cry when you hear something so beautiful that's overwhelming and your feelings overflow.

Those are my sentiments exactly! I have come across some truly beautiful ballads like "Because of You", "Who Wants To Live Forever" and "When You Believe". These songs are not sad! But the lyrics, the singer's tone, the passion with which the lyrics are conveyed is what gets me teary eyed! And that's a good thing in my book! :D

I know! It really tends to brigten up your day doesn't it? :D I ummm....have "Rudolf : The Red Nose Reindeer" as my ringtone! :blush: The instrumental version of course! :blush: I really need to change it, don't I ? :blush: LOL! :lol:

Kiwi that must be one of the best ringtones I've ever heard of! I bet people look at you and smile when they hear your phone ringing! :lol:

Back on topic, songs that make me cry/feel sad, I would have to say Eric Clapton's Tears in Heaven. This song was played at my uncle's funeral when he died aged 36. It's a beautiful song, but brings back so many sad memories for me. :(

Kiwi that must be one of the best ringtones I've ever heard of! I bet people look at you and smile when they hear your phone ringing! :lol:

Back on topic, songs that make me cry/feel sad, I would have to say Eric Clapton's Tears in Heaven. This song was played at my uncle's funeral when he died aged 36. It's a beautiful song, but brings back so many sad memories for me. :(

Thank you Magic! I have always been attached to that ringtone to be honest! Wow! I can't believe I am almost 23 years old! I feel like such a kid sometimes! And I edited that post because I was a bit embarassed for revealing something like that but what the heck, I'm going to re-edit it again! :D

And yep! "Tears In Heaven" gets to me too! :( I'm so sorry about your Uncle! :console2:

Thank you Magic! I have always been attached to that ringtone to be honest! Wow! I can't believe I am almost 23 years old! I feel like such a kid sometimes! And I edited that post because I was a bit embarassed for revealing something like that but what the heck, I'm going to re-edit it again! :D

And yep! "Tears In Heaven" gets to me too! :( I'm so sorry about your Uncle! :console2:

Kiwi you should be proud of your ring tone, not embarrassed! There's nothing wrong with Rudolf! :D

Kiwi you should be proud of your ring tone, not embarrassed! There's nothing wrong with Rudolf! :D

Absolutely agree with that statement!! :D

Magic, Swede, it really feels so awesome to have really sweet online friends like you guys! Thank you! You truly don't know how much your posts mean to me! Now I am definitely not changing that ringtone! :D :D

Archived