English Premier League 2010-11

Chowder

I cant get the English league scores or standings. Can someone post a link to a London sportspage that is good? Then maybe I could see what is going on over there. I only know a few things like Man United is not doing very well and such. Would like to see the divisions and all. thanks.

I cant get the English league scores or standings. Can someone post a link to a London sportspage that is good? Then maybe I could see what is going on over there. I only know a few things like Man United is not doing very well and such. Would like to see the divisions and all. thanks.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/default.stm

Not League but footy,Great w.e with the F.A cup 3rd round, as a kid this was a magical day in football.

Back to league,

I feel sorry For Roy Hodgson, its not his fault, Liverpools demise has been like a cancer slowly happening over the last 20 years, they have to face facts that they are a midtable team now.

Good luck to the minow teams in the cup this weekend :)

Not League but footy,Great w.e with the F.A cup 3rd round, as a kid this was a magical day in football.

I've booked the day off work for it ! Well, the Arsenal Leeds match mainly. :)

Wenger's made 9 changes ! Aaron Ramsey's on the bench too.

He should never of made changes the other day when you drew with someone after beating Chelsea, but hey thats my gain :).

I do miss the Manchester United v Arsenal games of the late 90's early oo's, Keane and Vieira lining up against each other, they were without queation the best games between two teams since the Premier league started. The passion/hate/flare ups, those two captains really played hard.

Great days and great games.

When I lived in Manchester I got to see the great F.A cup semi final reply at Villa park in 1999, Keane sent off, Bergkamp missing the penalty and Giggs with tthat goal, that match had everthing, but you don't need reminding and maybe have told you that before, but hey you have had lots over us too.

Happy Hodgson has gone thank f**k :):):) ..................................Let's see what King Kenny's team selections can do to rescue the Rest of Liverpool's 10/11 season....................

Happy Hodgson has gone thank f**k :):):) ..................................Let's see what King Kenny's team selections can do to rescue the Rest of Liverpool's 11/12 season....................

You lot gave him the job a few months ago pmsl, and old Kenster going back.....gee not good, Kendal went back to Everton...ouch no good, Keegan went back to Newcastle ...no good. Kenster back to Lpool.......tears. One thing in life is never ever go back, its never the same. Look at Plant he knows that it isn't good to go back to Zeppelin.

You lot are trying to re create something from a bygone era, half of this forum were not born then....if it makes ya happy though <_<

Wenger's made 9 changes ! Aaron Ramsey's on the bench too.

Do you play Monopoly ?? if you do I bet you get the "get out of jail card free" lol. Good ending to the game

Just bunged on the BBC interactive footy service on TV..Dam Gabby Yorath is a hotty :)

Do you play Monopoly ?? if you do I bet you get the "get out of jail card free" lol. Good ending to the game

Just bunged on the BBC interactive footy service on TV..Dam Gabby Yorath is a hotty :)

Oh yes.

70E3E272-DC36-3C9A-0AB032BC4C2600C9.jpg

We were lucky. I'd resigned myself to the fact that we were gonna lose after 80 minutes, but at the same time was hoping for a miracle.

Happy Hodgson has gone thank f**k :):):) ..................................Let's see what King Kenny's team selections can do to rescue the Rest of Liverpool's 10/11 season....................

Bit of an enigma oor Kenny. Not sure what to make of him anymore :mellow: . Sounds like he's setting the stage for Owen Coyle who I think would be a tremendous choice for next season

You lot gave him the job a few months ago pmsl, and old Kenster going back.....gee not good, Kendal went back to Everton...ouch no good, Keegan went back to Newcastle ...no good. Kenster back to Lpool.......tears. One thing in life is never ever go back, its never the same. Look at Plant he knows that it isn't good to go back to Zeppelin.

You lot are trying to re create something from a bygone era, half of this forum were not born then....if it makes ya happy though <_<

1977. Kenny replacing Keegan at no 7? No way. Keegan was a legend. Liverpool are finished without Keegan. Dalglish won't do anything there as a player.

1985. Kenny as player manager? No good. It can't work. Rubbish. Dalglish won't do anything there as a player-manager.

1994. Kenny at Blackburn? Won't work. You can't buy the title. Dalglish won't do anything as a manager there.

:D

1977. Kenny replacing Keegan at no 7? No way. Keegan was a legend. Liverpool are finished without Keegan. Dalglish won't do anything there as a player.

1985. Kenny as player manager? No good. It can't work. Rubbish. Dalglish won't do anything there as a player-manager.

1994. Kenny at Blackburn? Won't work. You can't buy the title. Dalglish won't do anything as a manager there.

Well, he's saying he want's to stay in the job...hope it works out for Liverpool and him

Ok hold on there cowboy :) who said Kenster wouldn't work at Blackburn, I seem to remember people thinking with all the money they had to buy the title that Kenster would ba a good manager. The other stuff you say is from again an age where dinasaurs roamed the earth (oh Led Zeppelin lol)

Anyway this is a Led Zeppelin forum not a slag your team off so I will behave. Have to say I use to dislike Dalglish like people dilike Ferguson, but their both winnere and God I am getting older as I actually enjoyed seeing Kenster being interviewed before the match, it was like old times and the Scots as managers do something right down here in England...Busby,Shankly,Dalglish and Ferguson...They were and some still are winners.

Ok hold on there cowboy :) who said Kenster wouldn't work at Blackburn,

Lots.

I don't know if you are old enough to remember. Probably not.

He was roundly mocked for going there.

I seem to remember people thinking with all the money they had to buy the title that Kenster would ba a good manager.

How old were you then? If you 'remember' that then I would question your honesty.

The other stuff you say is from again an age where dinasaurs roamed the earth (oh Led Zeppelin lol)

Doesn't change the facts.

Kenny has a history of proving people wrong.

Ironically when he hasn't done well it's been when he has been expected to do well. Go figure.

Almost everyone outside side LFC is mocking him for going back to manage LFC.

Despite a dodgy ref LFC still played better today than they ever would have under Woy.

Lots.

I don't know if you are old enough to remember. Probably not.

He was roundly mocked for going there.

How old were you then? If you 'remember' that then I would question your honesty.

Doesn't change the facts.

Kenny has a history of proving people wrong.

Ironically when he hasn't done well it's been when he has been expected to do well. Go figure.

Almost everyone outside side LFC is mocking him for going back to manage LFC.

Despite a dodgy ref LFC still played better today than they ever would have under Woy.

Don't get arsy with me and don't ever question my honesty, I am old enough and although I was working/living abroad when Blackburn won the title I did read the english press still and remember the Hansen "cant win the title with kids" comment the year after, You ropinions on the ref are the same as any other bitter bitter red who cannot handle the fact that your good days where over 2o years ago, get over it, leeds have had to come to terms with mediocracy so must you.

Gerrard was sent off for intent, any fool going in two footed with a tackle will face being sent off, an ex liverpool player who is a pundit said that today. Before you go on about Berbatov diving take a look at the link to see this hypocrite. So don't give me the Ref conspiracy theory its so childish, if you are old enough to remember Kenster at Lpool 20 years ago, then you should be grown up enough and mature enough to realise its swings and roundabouts with decisions with the ref !!!!!!!!!!!!!! payroll from the Mancs..give it a rest and go to the pub for a pint of BITTER before you go back down the Eat lancs Road with your tail between your legs....

BELOW GERRARD THE HYPOCRITE, this is the title of what you about to watch below.

http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVb2gbMtN3I

"

"

Quicker link

Bravo Leddy, you tell it like it is mate. :bravo:

Ever since the Great Bobby Moore hung up his boots the English game had deteriorated in to a farce of cheating and diving, all brought on by buying and playing foreign imports that are no better than the scum from whence they were born in to, and I'm not talking Toxteth either. :o

We have become a country who cheer foreign mercenaries without a second thought for the wasted youth that should be brought on and encouraged to be our next generation of professional players, yes I blame the fans for not being like me and turning their backs on their Teams, England and the Game which has been in ruin since the mid 70s, the only way to change is to destroy the Old and bring on the New but I don't see that happening because of the apathy of the Moronic, Idiotic and Stupid Supporters that have Infested the Modern Game. :mad:

Kind Regards, Danny

PS, Sorry to have burst any Bubbles but I'm forever Blowing them still.

Bravo Leddy, you tell it like it is mate. :bravo:

Ever since the Great Bobby Moore hung up his boots the English game had deteriorated in to a farce of cheating and diving, all brought on by buying and playing foreign imports that are no better than the scum from whence they were born in to, and I'm not talking Toxteth either. :o

We have become a country who cheer foreign mercenaries without a second thought for the wasted youth that should be brought on and encouraged to be our next generation of professional players, yes I blame the fans for not being like me and turning their backs on their Teams, England and the Game which has been in ruin since the mid 70s, the only way to change is to destroy the Old and bring on the New but I don't see that happening because of the apathy of the Moronic, Idiotic and Stupid Supporters that have Infested the Modern Game. :mad:

Kind Regards, Danny

PS, Sorry to have burst any Bubbles but I'm forever Blowing them still.

Fool in the rain is also blowing bubbles but you might already know that ? Bobby Moore is indeed a national legend and the footage of the guy Mexio 1970 against Brazil showed the true master he was, he made defending an art form.

"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6ZP8zdhCOc"

Archived