Ask Robert Plant One (1) Question...

lzzoso

This is a supplement to my Ask Jimmy Page One (1) Question... topic.

Now, this is the time to ask Robert Plant any One (1) "HYPOTHETICAL" question. I put hypothetical in quotes and caps because some people seem to have a hard time differentiating between real and hypothetical. Now is the chance to ask Robert Plant any question, what would yours be...?

(By the way, I did not ask my question yet because I want to think of a real good one and a real good one has not come to me yet. I am still thinking and will come up with a great question as soon as I can think of a great question).

By all means, if You have one already, let see it.

Just waiting for those naysayers to ring in with the obvious questions. You know what they are pertaining to. That way we can turn this into another one of those threads we love so much! :rolleyes::beat:

When are you going to come about and call Jimmy and get this damn tour started??????:o Therer. You have it from the bad guy himself!

Do the people who keep coming back under different names on Led zeppelin forums, slagging you off repeatedly for not re-forming Led Zeppelin, make you

a) want to go out and re-form Led Zeppelin?

B) puke?

c) laugh?

d) want to steer clear of any of that stuff for the forseeable future?

e) want another cuppa?

Do the people who keep coming back under different names on Led zeppelin forums, slagging you off repeatedly for not re-forming Led Zeppelin, make you

a) want to go out and re-form Led Zeppelin?

B) puke?

c) laugh?

d) want to steer clear of any of that stuff for the forseeable future?

e) want another cuppa?

:thumbsup::hysterical:

You have stated multiple times that John Bonham and yourself were good friends, that you felt kinship to him, he was your mate. Why were you not more involved in trying to help John Bonham with his addictions that ultimately led to his death?

You have stated multiple times that John Bonham and yourself were good friends, that you felt kinship to him, he was your mate. Why were you not more involved in trying to help John Bonham with his addictions that ultimately led to his death?

Holy crap.

What would your fans be surprised to know about you?

Is there anything you would love to try musically that's completely different from everything you've done before?

Good question and one that I would probably ask as well except I would have added...could you buy me a beer... and made it all one question of course :D

I recently watched a DVD of you and The Priory of Brion and you did a very good version of Donovan's Season of the Witch on guitar, especially that lead guitar solo.

Why don't you play more guitar live?

Hey Percy,

Your latest album is epic. Your last one and that subsequent tour with Allison Krauss was also epic. Why didn't you write and perform music like this years ago?

Oh and if anyone asks you to reform Zeppelin, just keep saying NO.

Thank you.

Well, I can only ask Robert this :

"Could you please make an appearance on any talk show and once and for all put to rest all the rumours, gossip and endless speculation about a possible Zep reunion so that fans will quit bickering among themselves and debating for hours on end and just come face to face with the facts?!"

Well, I can only ask Robert this :

"Could you please make an appearance on any talk show and once and for all put to rest all the rumours, gossip and endless speculation about a possible Zep reunion so that fans will quit bickering among themselves and debating for hours on end and just come face to face with the facts?!"

The facts are he only agreed to do the Ahmet Ertegun gig as a ONE OFF and said from the get go he wasn't interested in doing anything Zep related unless it was for a special occasion or event as he was concentrating all his efforts on his Raising Sand project.

And he hasn't shifted from his original stance on the matter ever since.

Speculation began with the media who assumed a comeback tour was a fait accompli and when they finally realised it wasn't happening started badgering him at every opportuniy in the vain attempt he may change his mind.

Personally I love the way he fucks with the media and sends them tail spinning, taking every little thing he says out of context and reading into all the subliminal messages he is supposedly emitting.

We would all want a reunion but what we want and what we get are two different things.

Cheers.

This is a supplement to my Ask Jimmy Page One (1) Question... topic.

Now, this is the time to ask Robert Plant any One (1) "HYPOTHETICAL" question. I put hypothetical in quotes and caps because some people seem to have a hard time differentiating between real and hypothetical. Now is the chance to ask Robert Plant any question, what would yours be...?

(By the way, I did not ask my question yet because I want to think of a real good one and a real good one has not come to me yet. I am still thinking and will come up with a great question as soon as I can think of a great question).

By all means, if You have one already, let see it.

After much debate and deliberation on my part, I think I have come up with the One (1) question I would ask Mr. Robert Plant. My question goes back to the very beginning (actually even before that) of the formation of the New Yardbirds and, subsequently, Led Zeppelin.

My question would be: "Robert, we all know that John Bonham was your Mate since you were young teenagers. How would you feel and what do you think Led Zeppelin would have been or eventually become if Bonzo DID NOT accept Yours and Jimmy's invitation to join the "New Yardbirds"? (Having to ask and accept a different drummer).

I realize that my question is abstract and theoretical. I would just like to hear what kind of answer Robert would give to such a difficult (I think) question.

We all know that when Bonzo did finally accept the offer to be the drummer with the New Yardbirds history was made at that very moment and the Led Zeppelin we all know and Love made and became History.

Archived