Ask Robert Plant One (1) Question...

lzzoso

Touché! But you're touchy. :( Sheesh! I wasn't trying to pick a fight with you; I was trying to be friendly.

(And I'll go ahead and confess that I'm a sucker for Mr. Plant. I named my vibrator after him. :slapface:

You are absolutely right, Kayte! I guess I was being a bit of a turd to you because of all of the shit I caught on this thread... Sorry! My appologies! But I did give you an "Atta Girl" on some of the videos you've been posting and for your overall Zeppelin enthusiasm!! I can see you're really getting pumped up for the Jason show! He's coming to Riverside, CA on 11/21 and to Los Angeles on 11/23, so maybe I can catch him there! Chris Slade invited me to the Bonzo gig they did in Hollyweird, CA - two days before! So I am kicking myself over missing that event - I'll be bummed if I miss this one, too! Hope you have an awesome time and keep the videos coming! I've put a few up on my website that you had posted as we're really trying to help promote Jason's Zep gigs! Us and the Drum Dungeon (ran by Jason's drum tech, Brett Miller.) Rock and Roll...

You are absolutely right, Kayte! I guess I was being a bit of a turd to you because of all of the shit I caught on this thread... Sorry! My appologies!

Welll...... Okay, we're cool. :D You awright.

But I did give you an "Atta Girl" on some of the videos you've been posting and for your overall Zeppelin enthusiasm!! I can see you're really getting pumped up for the Jason show! He's coming to Riverside, CA on 11/21 and to Los Angeles on 11/23, so maybe I can catch him there! Chris Slade invited me to the Bonzo gig they did in Hollyweird, CA - two days before! So I am kicking myself over missing that event - I'll be bummed if I miss this one, too! Hope you have an awesome time and keep the videos coming! I've put a few up on my website that you had posted as we're really trying to help promote Jason's Zep gigs! Us and the Drum Dungeon (ran by Jason's drum tech, Brett Miller.) Rock and Roll...

Oh, I don't think I posted any videos. You must have me mixed up with a very cool person who is more up-to-date!

I've been avoiding this thread due to latent embarrassment regarding my aptly named vibrator. :bagoverhead: I didn't think anyone was really paying attention to me...

Dear Mr. Plant,

What kinda name is "Plant?" What's the origins? What's it mean? I knew a really nice girl in elementary school named "La Plante." Do you think it's related? Is it Welsh? Is it Norman? Is it Germanic? (You've got Germanic feet, you know.)

Ahhh... what else..?.. What else what else what else what else....

Ooo! You got any war stories in your family? Everybody's got a good war story in their family, right? Anglo-Saxons and Celts are always fighting. Any forefathers in the World Wars? Boer Wars? Crimean War? Napoleonic Wars? (Oh, God, please don't say you had ancestors fighting the Americans during our two wars with Britain!)

Oh! And another question... What kinda gun you got here?

k0oc4m.jpg

Is it, like, an old flintlock? *batting eyelashes dreamily* My brain wants to imagine that I can see the frizzen, but the pic is grainy. Is it an authentic piece or a replica? You still got it? You wanna go shootin'? :o My daddy's got some hay bales!

Alright. That's all. Amen.

Love, Kayte.

(Kinda got a feeling that I mighta killed this thread. lolol It was nice while it lasted.)

EDIT: I started a "War Stories" topic in the Ramble On section. lol I wanna hear everybody's war stories!

...due to latent embarrassment regarding my aptly named vibrator. *batting eyelashes dreamily* :o My daddy's got some hay bales!

I started...Ramble On...

Well, mmkay, then... Mmkay?! LMFAO... You gotta be SHITTIN' ME!! YOU posted something in the RAMBLE ON section on here... How ironic is that seriously!! LOL

Oh, yeah... Almost forgot... Hey! Robert! Kayte wants to roll in her dad's hay with ya! Are you allergic to hay?! :unsure:

Oh, I don't think I posted any videos. You must have me mixed up with a very cool person who is more up-to-date!

:oops: I did get you confused with Deborah J who has posted several great videos off of YouTube of Jason Bonham's Led Zeppelin Experience performances under News / Jason Bonham's Led Zeppelin Experience... Sorry!

Guess that makes us somewhat even now... :bagoverhead:

:Thinking: "Robert - If I could turn the clock back to 1979... Do you think you and the boys could do a ONE OF show in Montrose, Colorado for me and the rest of my psycho hillbilly buddies like the one you just did for the good folks in bloody London, England...?? We'se all HUGE John Bonham fans and we all missed that exclusive event!!"

This is a supplement to my Ask Jimmy Page One (1) Question... topic.

Now, this is the time to ask Robert Plant any One (1) "HYPOTHETICAL" question. I put hypothetical in quotes and caps because some people seem to have a hard time differentiating between real and hypothetical. Now is the chance to ask Robert Plant any question, what would yours be...?

(By the way, I did not ask my question yet because I want to think of a real good one and a real good one has not come to me yet. I am still thinking and will come up with a great question as soon as I can think of a great question).

By all means, if You have one already, let see it.

what do you dream about?

"Mr. Plant, will you please forgive me for my earlier comments regarding the Reunion Tour. I was out of line and I'm terribly sorry for my insensitivity to you and your situation." :slapface:

This was taken from an interview with
:

How has it all been for you emotionally?

It’s been very tough. I’m going to sound like a crybaby, but I get choked up trying to explain it. This is very dear to me. And one of the reasons I won’t be telling stories live is I don’t think I’d get through it, especially with people cheering. I’d be in bits. I’m choking up now just talking about it. It’s just the way I am. Even when we were rehearsing Stairway to Heaven for the (London show), we came to the drum part and I kinda got choked.
Robert saw I was sad
, so he joked, ‘Erm, you’re not going to do that on the night, are you? Because there’s nothing worse than watching a fat bald drummer cry.’ Jimmy went, ‘Have some compassion, Robert.’ And he said, ‘Well, he’s stupid, blubbering over a bloody song.’ But it was just his way of lightening the load.
Robert felt the heaviness — he just recently said the whole thing was too heavy for him, and that’s part of the reason he couldn’t go on with it. Now I get it.

Bonzo_Stixx,, maybe you've gotten the wrong thread. If I'm not mistaken, this one is for posing hypothetical questions for Robert Plant.

Thanks! I realize that having posted in here before - stirred quite the hornets nest, too, I might add! That is part of the reason for my last hypothetical question to Mr. Plant. That and the fact that it states he has yet to contact anyone through this forum is why I posted the videos that I felt other people interested in this thread might enjoy seeing... Sorry if that offended anyone as that was not my intention. :slapface:

(hope my english isn't too bad) if you don't want to tour with LZ anymore, because you need to follow other creative paths, why do you cover so many LZ songs in your Band of Joy tour? And why do you think people start to dance and to be happy, "full of Joy", just when you play LZ covers?I saw some youtube videos and read many posts and comments.....and it seems public is very happy to see you with this awesome new band , but particularly they are there to hear you singing LZ songs...so the question is: "why wasn't possible for LZ to follow other creative paths together? the no Quarter unledded 1994 tour shows you could express your creativity with your hystorical mate and guitarist wizard!!! you were so awesome together!!!! _

I dont't know if is a question or the expression of a desire!!!!!! Judge yourself!:)

• 3 months later...

(hope my english isn't too bad) if you don't want to tour with LZ anymore, because you need to follow other creative paths, why do you cover so many LZ songs in your Band of Joy tour? And why do you think people start to dance and to be happy, "full of Joy", just when you play LZ covers?I saw some youtube videos and read many posts and comments.....and it seems public is very happy to see you with this awesome new band , but particularly they are there to hear you singing LZ songs...so the question is: "why wasn't possible for LZ to follow other creative paths together? the no Quarter unledded 1994 tour shows you could express your creativity with your hystorical mate and guitarist wizard!!! you were so awesome together!!!! _

I dont't know if is a question or the expression of a desire!!!!!! Judge yourself!:)

Your question is a very good one Annam. I did see Robert Plant and his Band of Joy back in September 2010 in Dallas, Texas. Great Show. However, Rober Plant is Robert Plant. He is doing what HE wants to since 1981 to the day he finally give up and moves to Kashmir and changes his identity. Either that or he moves to the Bahamas and opens up his own little beach bar and only sings for the punters (tourists). Both of which I have read he wants to do someday when HE gives it all up.

... the day he finally gives up and moves...to Kashmir...or the Bahamas and opens up his own little beach bar and only sings for the punters (tourists). Both of which I have read he wants to do someday when HE gives it all up.

I recall he once said he wanted to "live under blue skies for the 40 years I have left". 40 years seemed then to be just shy of forever...yet it's now nearly 20 years since he expressed that...and he's still touring the world!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived