Ask John Paul Jones One (1) Question...

lzzoso

were you really going to jack it all in in 73 and if so, had you done that, what do you think would of happened to Zeppelin? was there no end in sight in 73 as opposed to 80 when the band were on the verge of maybe becoming an 80s cliche, i mean ill take 70s queen to 80s queen, no disrespect Mr Jones, TCV was awesome by the way, you smashed it at the Albert hall

I must ask two.

Does there exist a musical instrument you cannot play with proficiency?

Your multi layered recorder work on Stairway. How did this come about and was the recorder ever considered for any post Stairway compositions?

One, three part question.

Which keyboardist(s) are your favourite and how do rate other players, i.e. Jon Lord, Tony Kaye, Keith Emerson, Rick Wright, Rick Wakeman Elton John etc and apart from Ian Stewart and Linda McCartney have you ever played with any of them either in studio sessions, live or elsewhere?

One, three part question.

Which keyboardist(s) are your favourite and how do rate other players, i.e. Jon Lord, Tony Kaye, Keith Emerson, Rick Wright, Rick Wakeman Elton John etc and apart from Ian Stewart and Linda McCartney have you ever played with any of them either in studio sessions, live or elsewhere?

i would say to him that he was for me One of the 4 "mighty arms of Atlas" without his brilliant bass stakkato lines , Pages guitar would sound sometimes very thin <_<

i would ask him somethings about recording techniques , because he s a studio genius too

Archived