Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Mooney1975

Rehearsal photos

Yep, all the pretty pictars are gone. :( Wonder why...

I managed to save the one of Robert silloutte......my favorite of hm. However I didn't get a chance to save any Jimmy pics. :(

Hopefully, Ross will put them on his site today or in the next few days.

Getty Pulled the pics from the site ! I had the pics minimized and was gonna save them, got busy ........ came back and could not do a thing so the site pulled the pics. Some one is not happy about us finding the pics so fast !

:boohoo:I'm too late also.....all the band pics are gone, only a few crowd shots left although those are nice too. Thank goodness a few of you saved them already and posted here. Have to wonder - will they get deleted from here as well????

THE BOW!!! LOOK AT THE BACK SCREEN!

zepfh4.jpg

I LOVE this photo of Robert; I was so engrossed in Robert I didn't even notice Jimmy with the bow!!

:lol:

AWESOME!

Wow, cool, thanks for grabbing some. They look fantastic! :yay:

Hey - BIG SCREEN in background ala Earls Court... this IS being filmed...

I LOVE this photo of Robert; I was so engrossed in Robert I didn't even notice Jimmy with the bow!!

:lol:

AWESOME!

YEAH AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! B)

These guys are looking in top shape! This is totally meant to be, everything is aligned!!

"its the cosmic energy"!

Same way I got this one.....:D

87amedd.jpg

Thanks for the new wallpaper!!!!! awsome pics....can't wait till some audio surfaces of this. Im so excited i think i just shat myself!!!!

Damn! Getty pulled the images down. Now all you can look at are the thumb nails. They must have been getting too many hits! LOL.

Hi all there. My first post here. I took advantages of the webpage and saved the thumbnails.