Rehearsal photos

Outstanding photos :D to see the guys all ready to kick ass and show what it is like to walk in the grass with the Big Dogs.

I will eventually be doing a photo thread of the rehearsals and tonights show on my website I have been working on. It will be the usual: - pics in order of setlist etc.

I have been getting donations from photographers from around the world and have tons of unseen pics to share.

Just a sample of all the topics I will be doing:

Yardbirds

1969 tour

1969 Bath Festival

Zep 2 recording sessions

1970 Us tour 5th and 6th

1970 European tour

1970 Bath festival

1971 Clubs tour UK

1971 US

1971 UK

1971 Japan

1971 Electric magic shows

1972 Houses of the Holy sessions

1972 Australia

1972-US tour

1972 Japan

1972/73 European tour

1973 US

1973 MSG all 3 nights

1975 Rotterdam and Brussels

1975 Minneapolis soundcheck/rehearsal

1975 US tour

1975 Houston

1975 LA Forum- all 3 shows

1977-US tour

1977 -dallas

1977 Oklahoma

1977 Chicago- all 4 nights

1977 Cleveland both nights

1977 Pontiac

1977 Birmingham

1977 Baton Rouge

1977 Houston

1977 Ft. Worth

1977 Largo- all 4 nights

1977 greensboro

1977 Tampa

1977 NY all 6 nights

1977 San Diego

1977 LA all 6 nights

1977 Seattle

1977 Oakland both days

1979 Copenhagen both nights

1979 Knebworth both nights

1980 rehearsals for European tour

1980 European tour

1983-ARMS tour

1985 Live Aid reunion

1985-86 Firm tours

1988 Atlantic 40th anniversary

1988 Ourider tour

1993-Coverdale Page

1995-96 Page/Plant tour

1998 Page Plant tour

1999-00 Page-Crowes

99-00 JPJ tours

Jimmy Page- various candid and guest spots etc

60's

70's

80's

90's

00's

Robert Plant-various

02 reunion show- rehearsals

02-show

No problemo, too bad we can't at least be sitting in our living rooms enjoying it as it happens(It would take some of the pain away)!

i know huh..

As it gets closer, im feeling like i need to do something about just sitting here in the computer. Theres not much i can do though, and no payperview or radio or nothing.. im starting to feel nervous like its me performing or somthing...

all i can do is play mothership compilation here at work ...

aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

I'm genuinely shocked by how good they look together. Check Robert out! He really looks like he's lovin' it! This bodes well, I'd say.

Gutted I can't be there, but just so pleased they're playing together again. I hope they have a great gig.

I'm genuinely shocked by how good they look together. Check Robert out! He really looks like he's lovin' it! This bodes well, I'd say.

Gutted I can't be there, but just so pleased they're playing together again. I hope they have a great gig.

there you are "tea for one", i tried that as my display name but it was taken. so i opted for the next best thing

More!

reh4jpg.jpg

Nice action shot of John Paul :)

Kinda nice without the watermarks aren't they ? B)

8b6mu84.jpg

BRAVO!! You are brilliant Joelmon, tyvm.

Outstanding photos :D to see the guys all ready to kick ass and show what it is like to walk in the grass with the Big Dogs.

I will eventually be doing a photo thread of the rehearsals and tonights show on my website I have been working on. It will be the usual: - pics in order of setlist etc.

I have been getting donations from photographers from around the world and have tons of unseen pics to share.

Sounds fantastic....God bless you DavidZoso!

Did anyone notice that in some pictures Robert is wearing a Tee-shirt, and others he has on a button up brown shirt? Makes me wonder if they had more than one practice concert, or if some were taken before they played in front of people?

Also, just have to say, as hard as it is not being there, I'm a huge fan and have been since 1975. But can't be there either. No funds due to the falling Real Estate market in my area...... But lets just be happy people that this happening!! :D How can you be depressed when you see their pictures, and how happy they look playing together!

We will get to hear it eventually I'm sure, and we should be thankful that with today's technology we will see pictures, and I'm sure some bootlegs, youtube, ect, ect. Back in the day, we would have none of that. You were either there, or not. So we have a lot to be thankful for! The glass is half full, not half empty! We'll just have to wait longer than the lucky people who are there now. Who knows, maybe we'll get to see them if they do add a few more dates! B)

These pics are INCREDIBLE! I cannot imagine the feeling, the buzz, the excitement of being there. LZ getting back together after all these years, and honoring John by having his son fill in for him, leaves me awestruck. I keep thinking of what I would feel like if I were there-and I think my first reaction when they take the stage would be a gush of tears running down my face.

Guys, what you and a band have done for us all..............cannot never be adequately expressed.............

Great job posting the link.

Wow, cool, thanks for grabbing some. They look fantastic! :yay:

Hey - BIG SCREEN in background ala Earls Court... this IS being filmed...

Nice call. Hooray for big video screens! :-)

joelmon I was about to congratulate you on your photoshop skills, but you owned up to your role before I had the chance. Well done.

I'm diggin' the stripped down look. Very workman-like and to the point.

Jimmy IS playing the Chuck Berry guitar! YES!

BTW, anyone able to ID those amps he's using?

I see three different ones lined up there....

and, just so you know it's just turned 6am here!

Archived