DRUM! Magazine/Writer/Pubicist

burroughs43

Hi:

I guess that I will do the intro thing here. I've been a drummer for more than 20 years and I can safely state that John Bonham has influenced my drumming in so many ways. Additionally, I've been a writer and PR person for DRUM! Magazine. I have written extensively on Bonham. It's a common fact that Bonham, may be the most influential drummer of our era.

That's what I think.

Best, and thanks.

Drummer40post-15804-094579900 1286477916_thumb.pn

Hi:

I guess that I will do the intro thing here. I've been a drummer for more than 20 years and I can safely state that John Bonham has influenced my drumming in so many ways. Additionally, I've been a writer and PR person for DRUM! Magazine. I have written extensively on Bonham. It's a common fact that Bonham, may be the most influential drummer of our era.

That's what I think.

Best, and thanks.

Hello and welcome to the board! Hey - are you the guy who played with Corby Yates? If so, I did a few shows with you guys at the Ventura Theater.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi:

That's what I think.

Best, and thanks.

Cool, I used to play a lot but not much any more as I play a solo acoustic thing now. Drum's has been my first love and from the start, Bonzo had an effect on me to for sure!

Archived