Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Joe Schmo

If you're a Zeppelin fan you've done the following:

Does painting their logo on the wall of your bedroom count?

Or carrying the same picture of Jimmy Page in your wallet since about 1979? (one that you probably cut out of a Circus magazine)

You might be a Led Zeppelin fan if...

1. You shit yourself when you first heard officially that they were going to do the reunion concert.

2. You bought "The Song Remains The Same" Collectors Edition even tho you've seen the movie a million times, just because it came with another shirt to add to your closet full of rock t's.

3. You've noticed that in the famous picture beside the Led Zeppelin plane, all of their hair is blowing in opposite directions.

4. You've answered a question on a high school math test with the answer Zoso.

5. You dressed up in all you're Zep gear December 10 and rocked out to Zeppelin all night long just because you wanted to feel like you were at the O2.

Edited by Sketchy K

How about buying yourself 3 pairs of men's Zeppelin boxer shorts for Christmas, even tho you're female? :P

I've already worn a pair to walk the dog. :lol:

you get violently angry when you make the statement that led zeppelin is the greatest band ever and someone disagrees with you.

You!! Shut your m f m...!!!!

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

Gonna kill you if you don't stop telling all your stupid things...!!!!!!!!

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

Yeah I could actually kill someone if he tolds me zep ,sucks or somethin less brutal anyway...^^

LOVE THEM!!!!!!!

Thanks for the chuckle... :lol:

I've done pretty much all of these...even if over a twenty five year span.

And I ALWAYS sing the "does anybody remember laughter" part during the studio version of STH.

I love it!

1: Spent hours spinning the pinwheel inside the cover of Led Zeppelin III.

2. Built a shrine to Led Zeppelin in your bedroom. Complete with incense and a flag of the fallen angel.

3 Carried the tab songbook "Led Zeppelin Complete" wherever you go until it wears out.

4. Played Stairway to Heaven backwards both on vinyl and digital formats.

5. Still continue to play Stairway to Heaven whenever you pick up a guitar.

I learned Stairway to Heaven on the guitar from beginning to end along with many other songs in 1978 and STILL only remember how to play that one...and yes, I do play it anytime I go into a guitar store (despite their signs that say "No Stairway to Heaven") , and any other guitar I might bump into. Guess I must have played that one a million times!

I have some to add

1. You like "4 symbols untilted album" begins with "4"

2. You noticed "4 symbols untilted album" is not really untilted but surely unpronouncable

3. You tried to get the whole collection of Led Zep t-shirts corresponding to the nine studio albums

4. You get 3 times or more, every album: 1/vinyl, 2/cd, 3/remastred cd

5. When you hear a Led Zep song in the radio, at the end you always know wich is the following song on vinyl and cd version

4. You get 3 times or more, every album: 1/vinyl, 2/cd, 3/remastred cd

and many more ... !!

1) when your friends call you and ask about the 02 gig: "really, you didn't go? I thought you were there, I was almost sure of it" :(

2) when you see advertising with LZ fonts you think: "they stole it!!"

3) when you meet someone and talking about LZ he'll say: "I know them very well, yeah, but they are too hard / heavy for me ... " :(:(:(

4) you have at least one picture / poster on the wall of your bedroom (even if you're pretty old and with a family :D )

Nice list. Here's one to add to it:

You've cried and screamed like a 2 yr. old teething baby with diaper rash and colic because you didn't win the "lottery" and you're NOT at the fucking show right now and you know for a fact that a fair percentage of people that ARE at the show aren't NEARLY as big a fan as you are!

I think that covers it.

ggrea point. i was at the gig and it was full of people who i wouldn't consider fans at all.........a great shame!

I thought of another one that we have ALL done.

You still listen to your local rock n roll station's "Get the Led Out"...even though you already own every Led Zeppelin album ever made!

How about "Danced" the last dance of the night with a beautiful girl or guy for the ladies to "Stairway To Heaven" :) :) :)

RjK

This one too:

At least one day in your life you listened every album from LZ to CODA.

I think I do that more like once a week. My roommates are about ready to pilfer my entire Zeppelin collection.

When you refuse to listen to people who say they will not tour and if they did you would probably never be able to get tickets. You will never lose your hope.

I think I do that more like once a week. My roommates are about ready to pilfer my entire Zeppelin collection.

I abosolutely love doing that, but I do that on weekends, I start Friday night and finish by Sunday night.

Edited by Soccerzubs

you've always added some -zeppelin songs to any album you taped/burned for someone.

you use the led zep catch phrase, i thank you/eye thank you...

Thank God ! All you folks have just saved my marriage ! As I am constantly doing all these things, my wife was becoming increasingly convinced that all these years she has been living with some sort of escaped manic who is old enough to know much better.

So I showed her this thread and now she's (reasonably) reassured that this is bog standard behaviour for a Zep fan, particularly under the current climate of O2 hoo-har.

Mind you it hasn't stopped her telling me to "Stop that.....turn that down....go away.....please don't jump about....don't play that again....stop shrieking....act your age.....take that wristband off...etc etc etc"

She's not really much of a Zep afficionado but her cooking's fantastic !!

:D:D

shouted "John Bonham, MOBY DICK DICK DICK" at the beginning and "JOHN BONHAM! JOHN HENRY BONHAM!" at the end of Moby Dick

LOL! That's my mantra. :D

Regards,

Grell

How many of you wear your Zeppelin t-shirts to sporting events, when everyone else wears a Team jersey or wear it on casual fridays, and any other day you feel like it, when everyone else is in business attire?

says, "in thru the out door," everytime she enters thru the out door!!

:rolleyes:

to fuzzy merkin: painfully embarrassing sometimes lol