6 Miners out, just 27 remaining1!

aeonblue

http://nyc.barstoolsports.com/random-thoughts/trapped-miner-in-chile-gets-caught-cheating-when-his-wife-meets-his-mistress-at-a-vigil/

Aint life a bitch? just when you thought life couldnt get any worse hey?

Regards, Danny

"Fox NewsOne of the trapped Chilean miners is dreading his rescue after his wife met his secret mistress at the entrance to the San Jose mine, The Sun reported Thursday. Yonni Barrios’ wife, Marta Salinas, and Barrios’ lover, Susana Valenzuela, were both holding vigils for him outside the mine. Salinas was stunned when she heard Susana shouting his name amid a crowd of miners’ loved ones. Salinas, 56, is said to be “horrified”. However, she is determined not to give up her man to her love rival. She told friends: “Barrios is my husband. He loves me and I am his devoted wife. This woman has no legitimacy.” But Valenzuela said the 50-year-old miner, who she met on a training course five years ago, was planning to leave his wife for her. She said: “We are in love. I’ll wait for him.” Yo when it rains, it pours huh? I mean talk about just when you think your luck can’t get any worse. You’re trapped like a bajillion feet below the earth and you still get caught cheating. I can’t wait for Christmas to roll around and these miners are finally able to be rescued and Yonni Barrios is like “Nah, I’m good.” The rescue team will be screaming to Yanni, GIVE ME YOUR HAND! I CAN PULL YOU TO SAFETY! And Yanni will be like “Nah, brotha, you have no idea what awaits me up there.” You gotta figure by the time Christmas rolls around these guys will have made a nice little home for themselves. Probably kinda cozy down there, no? Like a studio apartment or something. All I’m saying is if I had to choose between a collapsed mine shaft and the wrath of two scorned South American women, welp, bubble in (A) on the Scantron, folks."

Yeah. that´s very funny!!!!

http://nyc.barstools...ess-at-a-vigil/

Aint life a bitch? just when you thought life couldnt get any worse hey?

Regards, Danny

"Fox NewsOne of the trapped Chilean miners is dreading his rescue after his wife met his secret mistress at the entrance to the San Jose mine, The Sun reported Thursday. Yonni Barrios' wife, Marta Salinas, and Barrios' lover, Susana Valenzuela, were both holding vigils for him outside the mine. Salinas was stunned when she heard Susana shouting his name amid a crowd of miners' loved ones. Salinas, 56, is said to be "horrified". However, she is determined not to give up her man to her love rival. She told friends: "Barrios is my husband. He loves me and I am his devoted wife. This woman has no legitimacy." But Valenzuela said the 50-year-old miner, who she met on a training course five years ago, was planning to leave his wife for her. She said: "We are in love. I'll wait for him." Yo when it rains, it pours huh? I mean talk about just when you think your luck can't get any worse. You're trapped like a bajillion feet below the earth and you still get caught cheating. I can't wait for Christmas to roll around and these miners are finally able to be rescued and Yonni Barrios is like "Nah, I'm good." The rescue team will be screaming to Yanni, GIVE ME YOUR HAND! I CAN PULL YOU TO SAFETY! And Yanni will be like "Nah, brotha, you have no idea what awaits me up there." You gotta figure by the time Christmas rolls around these guys will have made a nice little home for themselves. Probably kinda cozy down there, no? Like a studio apartment or something. All I'm saying is if I had to choose between a collapsed mine shaft and the wrath of two scorned South American women, welp, bubble in (A) on the Scantron, folks."

Archived