oh, why hello there!

i quite enjoy jimmy page

i guess everyone else is doing this, so i'll join together with the band!

^lol@ my badly placed who pun.

ANYWAY.

i'm danielle. i really really really like rock.

i'm a new fan of led zeppelin (don't kill me), but i already know i'll love them forever.

my favorite's jimmy page. as you've probably guessed, i quite enjoy him.

and i kind of sort of play a little guitar.

so there ya go!

oyeah, also, i LOVE to talk. so...... *hopes you take the hint*

cheers, led heads! ;D

Helloooo! The people here don't really usually make you feel special, to tell you the truth... :huh: But their discussions are priceless. The different varieties of social backgrounds abound -- lotsa different occupations, beliefs, generations, etc. Entertaining for sure. The old salts have seen quite a few new people come and go, so disregard any indifference they may show you. Enjoy yourself! :) I'll say hi if I see you whilst I'm floating around on the board.

Welcome new Led Zeppelin fan. Just jump into the discussions that interest you.

Some of the discussions can get, well, passionate, but it can be interesting as Kayte said.

Above all, have fun and hope to see you around the forum.

Enjoy!

Hey Danielle! :wave:

Welcome! :D I love your forum nickname! :D I joined this forum on the 13th of June this year and I already have like a 1000+ posts under my belt! LOL! :lol: This place is a lot of fun! It's so addictive! :lol: The discussions can get pretty intense sometimes but this forum is a very very interesting place to be! :D Hope you have lots of fun! :D

EDITED TO ADD : Danielle, I've met some really nice people on this forum with amazing music tastes and I have been exposed to genres which I had absolutely no idea about! You should check out the "Other Bands / Music" section of the forum! There is good stuff to be heard there, that's for sure! ;)

Welcome to the Zeppelin forum Danielle. :wave: As others have said already, there are some really great members on here. It doesn't matter that you've only recently got into Zep', in many ways I envy you, you have so much to look forward to as you get into the band (and yes, you will love them forever!). :thumbsup: Anyway, welcome from me and I look forward to chatting with you on the forum. :D

• 1 month later...

Archived