Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
In The Light

Hello

I am so glad to see Zeppelin with such a great website of their own now. Looks like the site just opened today. GREAT job to the webmaster/designer on this website! My name is Mike, and I look forward to meeting other passionate Zep fans here...

I am so glad to see Zeppelin with such a great website of their own now. Looks like the site just opened today. GREAT job to the webmaster/designer on this website! My name is Mike, and I look forward to meeting other passionate Zep fans here...

Hi Mike,

Haven't seen you arround the forums for a while. :wave:

How's the band?

I am so glad to see Zeppelin with such a great website of their own now. Looks like the site just opened today. GREAT job to the webmaster/designer on this website!

IMPO I don't like the site a lot ... there's too much Flash and this is not really compliant with usability standards (sorry about that, but it's what I think and see). :ph34r:

Very interesting amount of pictures and confirmed (hopefully) official items / memorabilia ... :whistling:

I've seen a few errors on singles sleeves (front / back) but if it is a first issue, it's what we missed

I mean, there are dozens of very interesting fans sites but there wasn't an official - serious and useful - one.

Of course, it's for business purposes ... :boohoo:

Welcome. I miss my post count and memories of previous posts on the old site!! :lol: Yeah there are new things on here that bug me but hey, at least I'm here!

IMPO I don't like the site a lot ... there's too much Flash and this is not really compliant with usability standards (sorry about that, but it's what I think and see). :ph34r:

Very interesting amount of pictures and confirmed (hopefully) official items / memorabilia ... :whistling:

I've seen a few errors on singles sleeves (front / back) but if it is a first issue, it's what we missed

I mean, there are dozens of very interesting fans sites but there wasn't an official - serious and useful - one.

Of course, it's for business purposes ... :boohoo:

You're the second or third person I've heard say that, but due to my technological ignorance I don't know what it means. Could you or someone else explain?

Hi Mike,

Haven't seen you arround the forums for a while. :wave:

How's the band?

My friend, Huw. Kindred spirits think alike - I guess we both signed up here the first day possible. Things are going well - thanks. We've added some stage production and have a lot in the works with bookings of 2008, so this should be a big year, especially with our inspiring greats Zeppelin back on the touring scene!

What's keeping you interested relating to Zep these days?

Best,

-Mike