Your Avatar

Emily008

I think you've made the right decision. :yesnod: I liked you psychedelic gutiar Kiwi, but I liked your old avatar more! Robert and Jimmy look so young and angelic in that picture. :angel:

They look :veryhot: ...in that pic, very good decision....

I think you've made the right decision. I liked you psychedelic gutiar Kiwi, but I liked your old avatar more! Robert and Jimmy look so young and angelic in that picture. :angel:

Thank you Magic! I fell in love with that pic the first time I saw it! :D Jimmy and Robert look so cute and sweet! :wub: I feel like such an idiot for changing it! Oh well! Glad it's back again! :D

Mine is just a stock avatar; I picked that one because it had all 4 band members. I love Kiwi's; Jimmy and Robert look like they are up to lots of mischief! :lol:

Thank you Virginia! :D I know what you mean! Jimmy and Robert look like a bunch of scamps in that one! :lol:

They look :veryhot: ...in that pic, very good decision....

Hi aeonblue! :wave: Robert and Jimmy have the faces of angels in that one! That's for sure! In fact, the first time I saw that photo, I could have sworn my heart rate nearly doubled and I felt it was getting rather hot!! I also have a secret folder in my laptop (secret because my mom doesn't know of it's existence) with gorgeous pics of Robert and Jimmy together! It's my little haven and shrine! :wub:

Hi aeonblue! :wave: Robert and Jimmy have the faces of angels in that one! That's for sure! In fact, the first time I saw that photo, I could have sworn my heart rate nearly doubled and I felt it was getting rather hot!! I also have a secret folder in my laptop (secret because my mom doesn't know of it's existence) with gorgeous pics of Robert and Jimmy together! It's my little haven and shrine! :wub:

Kiwi I have a folder with some of my favourite pictures of Jimmy on my laptop which I copied from the photo thread on here (my partner doesn't know about that either! :lol:). He must be one of the most photogenic men on the planet. :wub: I can't wait for his book to arrive, I'll have lots of new eye-candy then (and of course interesting information about his musical career! :lol: ).

It's strange Robert is really attractive, but blond men don't really do anything for me. I'll take Jimmy over Robert anyday! :D

My record player, can anyone guess which album it is? Hint: It's not Led Zeppelin, nor Bad Company, nor Detective...

Maybe "Pictures At Eleven"? or the "Death Wish 2" soundtrack?

My avatar is of Jimmy wearing the "space suit", which is my favorite stage outfit of his. I hope that there will many pics of it in his book. :)

Thank you Magic! I fell in love with that pic the first time I saw it! :D Jimmy and Robert look so cute and sweet! :wub: I feel like such an idiot for changing it! Oh well! Glad it's back again! :D

Thank you Virginia! :D I know what you mean! Jimmy and Robert look like a bunch of scamps in that one! :lol:

Hey Kiwi, that´s very sweet, i also have a folder with pics (most of them are of Jimmy :drool: ) but my husband has to deal with all those "boyfriends" of mine!!!

Maybe "Pictures At Eleven"? or the "Death Wish 2" soundtrack?

My avatar is of Jimmy wearing the "space suit", which is my favorite stage outfit of his. I hope that there will many pics of it in his book. :)

It's Deathwish 2, forgot about "Pictures At Eleven"!

Kiwi I have a folder with some of my favourite pictures of Jimmy on my laptop which I copied from the photo thread on here (my partner doesn't know about that either! :lol:). He must be one of the most photogenic men on the planet. :wub: I can't wait for his book to arrive, I'll have lots of new eye-candy then (and of course interesting information about his musical career! :lol: ).

It's strange Robert is really attractive, but blond men don't really do anything for me. I'll take Jimmy over Robert anyday! :D

Hey Kiwi, that´s very sweet, i also have a folder with pics (most of them are of Jimmy :drool: ) but my husband has to deal with all those "boyfriends" of mine!!!

Oooh! I thought that I was the only one with a "secret folder"! :wub: Glad to know that I have company! :D And yes, I do have a certain bias towards Jimmy too but sometimes "The Golden God" is so gorgeous too!

But to be honest, Magic and Aeon, I like men who either have jet black hair or dark brown hair or light brown hair. I also like men who are caring and sensitive and this description has me thinking of another member of Zep who has such a quiet, dignified, sweet, kind and caring sort of aura and yet remains so underrated! I am talking about this sweetie right here :wub:

290879c3.jpg

I proudly added this photo to my "secret folder" this afternoon and I can't take my eyes of it! Dear sweet Jonesy! :wub:

This would probably have been my avi if I hadn't found that cute pic of Robert and Jimmy! :wub:

Oooh! I thought that I was the only one with a "secret folder"! :wub: Glad to know that I have company! :D And yes, I do have a certain bias towards Jimmy too but sometimes "The Golden God" is so gorgeous too!

But to be honest, Magic and Aeon, I like men who either have jet black hair or dark brown hair or light brown hair. I also like men who are caring and sensitive and this description has me thinking of another member of Zep who has such a quiet, dignified, sweet, kind and caring sort of aura and yet remains so underrated! I am talking about this sweetie right here :wub:

290879c3.jpg

I proudly added this photo to my "secret folder" this afternoon and I can't take my eyes of it! Dear sweet Jonesy! :wub:

This would probably have been my avi if I hadn't found that cute pic of Robert and Jimmy! :wub:

That´s a nice pic Kiwi, i´ll add it to my folder too!!! :whistling::thanku:

290879c3.jpg

Kiwi that's a lovely picture (I'm adding it to my 'secret' folder too! :D ). You're absolutley right, JPJ is SO underrated. He has the looks and the lovely caring and sensitive side that you talk about too. In terms of personality he's very much like me, so if I had to be married to one of them it would JPJ everytime! :D

Edited to add: Also now for his age, I think he's the best looking one out of the three of them. That's probably because he looked after himself better when he was younger. Also I love his voice! It's so soft and gentle! :wub: I'm getting carried away so I'm going to shut up now! :lol:

Kiwi that's a lovely picture (I'm adding it to my 'secret' folder too! :D ). You're absolutley right, JPJ is SO underrated. He has the looks and the lovely caring and sensitive side that you talk about too. In terms of personality he's very much like me, so if I had to be married to one of them it would JPJ everytime! :D

Edited to add: Also now for his age, I think he's the best looking one out of the three of them. That's probably because he looked after himself better when he was younger. Also I love his voice! It's so soft and gentle! :wub: I'm getting carried away so I'm going to shut up now! :lol:

Awww...Magic! I feel the exact same way about Jonesy too! And my personality resembles his too...I am pretty much one of the shyest people you will ever meet in your life! :D And as far as marrying one of the members of Zep is concerned, Jonesy has ALWAYS been on my mind! :blush: Robert and Jimmy are gorgeous but are just a bit too ummm wild for my taste! I would want my husband (if at all I ever consider marriage :lol:) to have this sort of calming influence on me! Oh dear! I am just lost in a world of my own, dreaming about Jonesy! Whoops! Sorry about that! :blush:

And I do agree with you about Jonesy aging well! Even at his age, he looks so dignified! A real gentleman for sure! :wub:

Awww...Magic! I feel the exact same way about Jonesy too! And my personality resembles his too...I am pretty much one of the shyest people you will ever meet in your life! :D And as far as marrying one of the members of Zep is concerned, Jonesy has ALWAYS been on my mind! :blush: Robert and Jimmy are gorgeous but are just a bit too ummm wild for my taste! I would want my husband (if at all I ever consider marriage :lol:) to have this sort of calming influence on me! Oh dear! I am just lost in a world of my own, dreaming about Jonesy! Whoops! Sorry about that! :blush:

And I do agree with you about Jonesy aging well! Even at his age, he looks so dignified! A real gentleman for sure! :wub:

I can´t agree more! :thumbsup:

I'm pretty sure that's the cover of a bootleg, not a concert poster.

Oh! Whoops! Well, to be honest, I wouldn't know the difference between a bootleg cover and a concert poster if it hit me straight on the head! I (except for one DVD which my dad bought from Japan) have no live stuff by Zep! Oh well! :blush:

Oh! Whoops! Well, to be honest, I wouldn't know the difference between a bootleg cover and a concert poster if it hit me straight on the head! I (except for one DVD which my dad bought from Japan) have no live stuff by Zep! Oh well! :blush:

I haven't got any bootlegs either Kiwi. :( The only live Zep I have are the official releases. You can download them online, but I'm not very computer literate so wouldn't even know where to start. And the last time I tried to download something I ended up with a virus on my laptop! :o

Jimmy should get his act together and start releasing more official live Zep material. :D

If you got a virus on your computer, you must not have decent anti-virus/anti-spyware/anti-malware programs on your system. As far as downloading bootlegs go, there are reputable and non-reputable places to look. I'd advise against torrents, unless the site has been rated clean (AVG scans sites for me and puts a nice little green check mark next to the ones that are safe to visit). Stick to blogs and other websites. You just have to know how to look and then what to look for, and that's as simple as asking people here what they'd recommend. Don't ask me, though -- Led Zep live is not my forte.

If you want any recommendations for programs to put on your system that are free and excellent in terms of keeping the bad shit out, shoot me a PM and I'll give you the names of what I personally use and would recommend to others.

If you got a virus on your computer, you must not have decent anti-virus/anti-spyware/anti-malware programs on your system. As far as downloading bootlegs go, there are reputable and non-reputable places to look. I'd advise against torrents, unless the site has been rated clean (AVG scans sites for me and puts a nice little green check mark next to the ones that are safe to visit). Stick to blogs and other websites. You just have to know how to look and then what to look for, and that's as simple as asking people here what they'd recommend. Don't ask me, though -- Led Zep live is not my forte.

If you want any recommendations for programs to put on your system that are free and excellent in terms of keeping the bad shit out, shoot me a PM and I'll give you the names of what I personally use and would recommend to others.

Thanks Electrophile. I got the virus on my old laptop, I don't think that the anti-virus software was active. I have a new laptop now which came with free McAfee for 12 months which seems to be doing a good job for now. But once it expires I'll download some free anti-virus software. My partner downloaded free software on his computer which is really good.

I wouldn't even know where to begin looking for Zep bootlegs or how to go about downloading them. I'll have a look on the Led Zep live thread to see if I can get any advice.

Avoiding torrents is rubbish advice. Not surprising Electrophile takes this thread off topic. Regardless of where you torrent you can view the files that you are downloading and discern from there if they are safe. Avoid torrents of applications because they can have hidden things in the setup files.

The picture of my avatar is indeed a bootleg cover released by Beelzebub Records.

Archived