ZEPPELIN REUNION NEWS (AGAIN)

ZEPKID

I was at work listening to the classic rock station on SIRIUS satellite radio after KASHMIR was over the disc jockey said there are new reports out of LONDON saying that ROBERT PLANT said he thinks it is about time for a ZEPPELIN reunion of some sort. Now we all know about Robert totally shooting down any reunion possibilities. I am not saying this is true and we all have heard it a thousand times. My question is did anyone else hear anything about this. Hope springs eternal!!!rolleyes.gif

Oh ok I missed that one. Thanks for the post. I just picked up the Classic Rock Magazine LED ZEPPELIN PHYSICAL GRAFFITI edition. Great edition. Anyone else get this?

Don't let that discourage you from sticking around. We're all Zeppelin fans and looking for an excuse to talk about them. Welcome to the forum :beer:

Thanks Zep Head I've been on for years just never posted.cool.gif

Oops, sorry :D . Wasn't trying to come across as a snob or anything. Just didn't want you to walk away. I think too many have and you just happened to post when I was online..know what i mean !

Archived