SteveAJones

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
38 minutes ago, BledZabbath said:

That was good and kind of Ozzy and Sharon.

I seriously doubt Sharon had anything to do with it. She admittedly despised Kerslake and Daisley and had their recordings removed from later pressings so they couldn't receive royalties. 

12 hours ago, gibsonfan159 said:

I seriously doubt Sharon had anything to do with it. She admittedly despised Kerslake and Daisley and had their recordings removed from later pressings so they couldn't receive royalties. 

She might have a soft spot now that the man has a short time to live, despite all she’s done, she is still human. 

She also had cancer and knows how scary it is.

Edited by BledZabbath

3 hours ago, BledZabbath said:

She might have a soft spot now that the man has a short time to live, despite all she’s done, she is still human. 

She also had cancer and knows how scary it is.

Sharon has no soft spots. She's driven entirely by greed and power. Giving someone plaques to go on their wall when they have months to live is poor taste. "I hope you feel better" lol. How about, "I'm sorry for completely screwing you over and ruining your life". Ask Jake E Lee about Sharon. The bitch is evil and has a special place in hell reserved for her. I'm sure Ozzy had good intentions in this but the man is clueless.

8 hours ago, gibsonfan159 said:

Sharon has no soft spots. She's driven entirely by greed and power. Giving someone plaques to go on their wall when they have months to live is poor taste. "I hope you feel better" lol. How about, "I'm sorry for completely screwing you over and ruining your life". Ask Jake E Lee about Sharon. The bitch is evil and has a special place in hell reserved for her. I'm sure Ozzy had good intentions in this but the man is clueless.

Yeah, that sentiment rang hollow.  Was there a sincere apology for screwing him over? 

1 hour ago, Walter said:

Not that I saw...

If not then this gesture seems more like its for their own benefit, so they don't look like complete bungholes for what they did. Still , if LK feels better , then I guess that's most important....but it seems like a weak sentiment. "Glad he's enjoying...hope you feel better"....WTF?? He's dying! 

Edited by porgie66

I agree. What they did was minimal. Kerslake, Daisley, Airey, and Rhodes brought Ozzy’s career back from the ashes. All but RR were treated like shit - and Randy was just about to leave the band before his untimely death. 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...