Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
KEVIN

JBLZE Nov 10 Meetup

There are a number of good bars less than a block from the Palace Theater. I live in the area and know the owners/ managers of a few. If people are interested I can arrange a room or tables for everyone to get together before and after the show.

KEVIN

There are a number of good bars less than a block from the Palace Theater. I live in the area and know the owners/ managers of a few. If people are interested I can arrange a room or tables for everyone to get together before and after the show.

KEVIN

I'm actually going to the NYC show on Monday, even though I'm much closer to Stamford. It just happens that the NYC show went on sale first. Oh, well!

I know the area well too, with quite a few Irish Bars on Bedford and Summer and south of there too down Atlantic street.with Bobby V's and a number of others close by too. The restaurants outside the mall have bars too with Kona Grill, Mitchell's Fish Market and Capital Grille. Kona is the more reasonably priced of the three if you want to have food as well.

I'm actually going to the NYC show on Monday, even though I'm much closer to Stamford. It just happens that the NYC show went on sale first. Oh, well!

I know the area well too, with quite a few Irish Bars on Bedford and Summer and south of there too down Atlantic street.with Bobby V's and a number of others close by too. The restaurants outside the mall have bars too with Kona Grill, Mitchell's Fish Market and Capital Grille. Kona is the more reasonably priced of the three if you want to have food as well.

I grew up "shagging" fly balls for Bobby V.

Have a good time Monday

I grew up "shagging" fly balls for Bobby V.

Have a good time Monday

Wonder if he'll be doing that for the Mets players next year at Citi Field?