JImmy To Attend Classic Rock Roll of Honour

kenog

I think Jimmy's health may be an issue in his ongoing "postponement" of his solo album. I think he suffers from arthritis and tendonitis and can't physically perform anymore for any extended period of time.

......agreed; there has been many discussions about Jimmy's health, including a thread Jimmy's Health; it's difficult to concentrate on career

I think Jimmy's health may be an issue in his ongoing "postponement" of his solo album. I think he suffers from arthritis and tendonitis and can't physically perform anymore for any extended period of time.

If I remember correctly, his fingers were moving gracefully in the film he made (It Might Get Loud) and as far as his physical health, he looks absolutely beautiful.

Did, you forget to put a period between those two words? Otherwise :blink: . I thought you were responding to what was said in the interview since your comment was in response to it. Anyhow, that doesn't mean anything in the long run. He did say that he's desperate to be playing.

Okay. Am I giving up? Do I walk away?

If he's desperate to be playing then why isn't he?

He played ok, not great. His playing worsened as the show went on. From Stairway on, his solos just wren't that good. Stairway, Dazed & Rock n Roll especially painful.

He was playing with an injured finger. But the people who said it could be down to arthritis are probably correct.

He was playing with an injured finger. But the people who said it could be down to arthritis are probably correct.

I totally disagree where recording new music is concerned. IF he has debilitating arthritis I could see that affecting him as a touring live performer. But he could certainly still record, working at his own pace.

And frankly I think his playing at O2 was damn good. Especially considering the injured finger, the higher than high stakes of a Zep reunion, and the lack of warm up dates. First night of any tour you're not getting Jimmy at his absolute peak, I don't care if it's 1975 or 2007.

Archived