Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Literally Speaking

R.I.P. Dzldoc

Hello LS:

I send my sincere condolences....I wish you much strength at this time...I will treasure my memories of Charles..

Juliet xo

My condolences to you and your family - he was a fine man, indeed.

My prayers are with him and his family. I will miss his light hearted and good natured post. Charles will always be of my all-time favorites.

My sincere sympathy for your loss and ours L.S. MIss you RIP Charles!

Dam!! Poor guy.... Well, at least he's now left his troubles behind. Oh, I'm sorry to be so bleek but it suck's. Seemed like a real good guy. Hope the family will be all right.

Oh, this is so sad. RIP Charles. I'm very sorry for your loss, LS. :(

So sad to hear about this. My deepest condolences go out to Charles, his family and loved ones. :console: He really brightened up this forum with his sense of humor. I used to enjoy corresponding with him in posts over on "Ramble On". He will be so missed here! :smiley_pray:

Hi Dave,all,

So sad to hear about this. My deepest condolences go out to Charles, his family and loved ones. :console: He really brightened up this forum with his sense of humor. I used to enjoy corresponding with him in posts over on "Ramble On". He will be so missed here! :smiley_pray:

Charlie lives! :)

KB

I recently moved and haven't had the internet in months. The entire time, I was wondering how Dzldoc was doing.

I was very upset when I finally logged on and read the news. :( My thoughts go out to his family and friends.

R.I.P Charles

I will miss you greatly. The forum will never be the same.

This is so sad, r.i.p Charles. :( Hope you and yours are doing well Literally Speaking. :console:

Hi Dave,all,

Charlie lives! :)

KB

Indeed he does, We didn't get a chance to go fishing like we wanted so he lives on in the name of the boat I bought a week before he passed.

Thank you one and all for everything in our difficult time.

post-9382-077316900 1290716979_thumb.jpg

Edited by Literally Speaking

dear doc-

i loved your posts and from that you

a man of music, proud from the south

you laughed and spoke

we laughed with you...

you will be missed.

sincerely,

beatbo

Indeed he does, We didn't get a chance to go fishing like we wanted so he lives on in the name of the boat I bought a week before he passed.

Thank you one and all for everything in our difficult time.

Awesome, LS.

Charles had so much wisdom ... he wrote calmly and clearly, and often like a modern-day-prophet.

His presence here was precious and he seemed to add a feeling of "family" to every post he made in these forums.

Thank you for your sincere and warm-hearted friendship dear Charles, may you rest in peace, you are truly missed.