JPJ re bass for sale

basshole

Hey guys first post here, though I'm not sure if this is the right spot I thought i would try here. I am no scammer, I am mostly on the Gibson forms.

Up for sale is highly customized Elita 51' P-Bass reissue. Designed to recreate the John Paul Jones bass that he used. It is a serious eye catcher. Great "stripped" look that JPJ had. The bass is a fantastic player. The bass all together weights only 7 Pounds! It has a shaven Jazz neck and custom cut bone nut for extremely low action, this bass practically plays it's self. One of the coolest features is the 6-way Varitone Selector switch. These are commonly found on Gibson EB basses and Acoustic 360 use something similar. They are a Bass/Mid/Treble Boost. A fantastic feature for any bass player who uses a multitude of tones through out a performance. You can check out other basses he has built (bikebassnut) and at Certainbass.com. Keep in mind this not a stock model I am selling, this is $2,000 worth of parts and labor put into it. I am sad to sell this bass, since I am no longer in Led Zeppelin tribute band.

I am looking to trade for a vintage Gibson, Rickenbacker, Fender Jazz, or other vintage style basses

Here are some high detailed pictures

http://s869.photobucket.com/albums/ab260/jessenoah/stuff%20to%20sell/

[url=http://www.mylespaul.com/forums/member-classifieds/103439-trade-pair-vintage-style-parts-basses.html]

Here is some specs

Fender Ash Body

Lindy Fralin Pick Up

Gotoh Tuners

Fender vintage style bridge

Fender Jazz neck

*Custom thin profile, custom hand cut bone nut

Varitone 6 selector switch.

Comes with Fender Hard shell case

post-15962-054404000 1289542288_thumb.jp

Hey guys first post here, though I'm not sure if this is the right spot I thought i would try here. I am no scammer, I am mostly on the Gibson forms.

Up for sale is highly customized Elita 51' P-Bass reissue. Designed to recreate the John Paul Jones bass that he used. It is a serious eye catcher. Great "stripped" look that JPJ had. The bass is a fantastic player. The bass all together weights only 7 Pounds! It has a shaven Jazz neck and custom cut bone nut for extremely low action, this bass practically plays it's self. One of the coolest features is the 6-way Varitone Selector switch. These are commonly found on Gibson EB basses and Acoustic 360 use something similar. They are a Bass/Mid/Treble Boost. A fantastic feature for any bass player who uses a multitude of tones through out a performance. You can check out other basses he has built (bikebassnut) and at Certainbass.com. Keep in mind this not a stock model I am selling, this is $2,000 worth of parts and labor put into it. I am sad to sell this bass, since I am no longer in Led Zeppelin tribute band.

I am looking to trade for a vintage Gibson, Rickenbacker, Fender Jazz, or other vintage style basses

Here are some high detailed pictures

http://s869.photobucket.com/albums/ab260/jessenoah/stuff%20to%20sell/

[url=http://www.mylespaul.com/forums/member-classifieds/103439-trade-pair-vintage-style-parts-basses.html]

Here is some specs

Fender Ash Body

Lindy Fralin Pick Up

Gotoh Tuners

Fender vintage style bridge

Fender Jazz neck

*Custom thin profile, custom hand cut bone nut

Varitone 6 selector switch.

Comes with Fender Hard shell case

I don't know if JPJ ever played a Precision Fender or not, but I know he like to play a Fender Jazzmaster and I've seen 1980's pictures with him playing an Alembic. Maybe he did have a P-Bass I'm not sure, but the Jazz is the one I most think of when I think of John Paul Jones in the Zeppelin days.

I don't know if JPJ ever played a Precision Fender or not, but I know he like to play a Fender Jazzmaster and I've seen 1980's pictures with him playing an Alembic. Maybe he did have a P-Bass I'm not sure, but the Jazz is the one I most think of when I think of John Paul Jones in the Zeppelin days.

fender_telecaster1.jpg

Every time I see a photo of JPJ play`n that bass,..and I`ve seen ten or so,...he`s wear`n the same shirt. Now, either he never changed his clothes or he played it for a day or two !! I don`t know what he recorded with and I`m sure not many do,..but to me, until you plug them in, they all sound the same !! I Don`t know who would trade a vintage for a re-issue !! (of anything)

Archived