Plant Tour Date(s) USA 2011

dave2007

Is this it (just 15 dates) or will there be a second leg to this tour?

I hope he will be adding more dates or another leg, I was hoping he would hit Indy or St. Louis on this tour! Even Chicago would be ok although I would rather drive to Indy or to St. Louis and it depends on what venue in Chicago also.

Fingers and toes crossed he will add more dates.

Damn, still no West Coast dates! C'mon Percy, how long you gonna keep your old stomping grounds Los Angeles waiting?!?

The northeast in winter...BRRRRRRR! They should be touring the west at that time and save the northeast for the spring when it gets warmer.

Just saw on Ticketmaster that the Jan. 29th show at the Beacon will have an internet presale starting on 11/18 at 11am and going to 11/19 at 10am, with the sale to the general public on 11/20 at 11am. I wonder who's sponsoring the presale? - sometimes it's American Express & sometimes it's Citibank.

(It would be cool if the presale was only for members of ledzeppelin.com- then we'd all get great seats!)

Just saw on Ticketmaster that the Jan. 29th show at the Beacon will have an internet presale starting on 11/18 at 11am and going to 11/19 at 10am, with the sale to the general public on 11/20 at 11am. I wonder who's sponsoring the presale? - sometimes it's American Express & sometimes it's Citibank.

(It would be cool if the presale was only for members of ledzeppelin.com- then we'd all get great seats!)

I got great seats for the last tour via the presale with no problem.

Where did you get the password from?

From here. I was supposed to receive it from the Plant/Krauss site but it never got sent out.

Tix go on sale here Friday for the Raleigh show, does anyone know if there's a presale? I joined Plant's mailing list through his website but have received nothing.

The pre-sale Beacon password is HEKASHMIR.

The seats popping up are okay. Got three in the loge but was completely stymied trying to find blocs of better seats. Single tickets are popping up in the back of the orchestra.

I'm wondering if the ones released on Saturday will be better. Anyone have a clue as to how they do that, other than to know for sure that the best seats are reserved for the true insiders.

How are people getting these presale codes?

There was a big fiasco here (NC) last Spring when Wilco did two presales; one for the general public and one for members of Wilco's fanclub. None were really primo seats so it kind of defeated the purpose of having a presale. What started as a way for the diehard fans to have access to the best seats in the house has become yet another ill-fated marketing strategy for Ticketmaster/Live Nation. So, yes a lot of the time it is better to wait for the actual on sale date.

Have you joined the venue's website for updates that you are attempting to attend?

I joined the one here in Atlanta for the Fox Theatre and receive pre-sale codes for every event beforehand.

Robert's has not been sent yet for Atlanta.

R B)

How are people getting these presale codes?

There was a big fiasco here (NC) last Spring when Wilco did two presales; one for the general public and one for members of Wilco's fanclub. None were really primo seats so it kind of defeated the purpose of having a presale. What started as a way for the diehard fans to have access to the best seats in the house has become yet another ill-fated marketing strategy for Ticketmaster/Live Nation. So, yes a lot of the time it is better to wait for the actual on sale date.

My brother is on some Beacon list. He got tickets in the 2nd row of the Loge, which for the Beacon are damn good. Still, I'm going to see what pops up on Saturday.

And I agree, it's likely another ill-fated marketing strategy from our "friends" at LN/TM. :angry:

Have you joined the venue's website for updates that you are attempting to attend?

I joined the one here in Atlanta for the Fox Theatre and receive pre-sale codes for every event beforehand.

Robert's has not been sent yet for Atlanta.

R B)

Hi Reid!

I am going through AX Platinum and they take care of getting tickets within the first few rows and have never failed me. I have already called them and they will send me confirmation for my tickets by 4PM Saturday:-)

Gigi- PM me if you need more than two - by tomorrow:-) I can't wait!!!

The pre-sale Beacon password is HEKASHMIR.

The seats popping up are okay. Got three in the loge but was completely stymied trying to find blocs of better seats. Single tickets are popping up in the back of the orchestra.

I'm wondering if the ones released on Saturday will be better. Anyone have a clue as to how they do that, other than to know for sure that the best seats are reserved for the true insiders.

Thank you for posting- I was going crazy looking for it from Amex, etc- I usually get them but didn't for this. I got my tickets this time (missed out on the Bowery Ballroom show).

The Beacon is such a great venue and really can't wait for this show! One last night out on the town for me and my wife before our second child arrives! :D

Thank you for posting- I was going crazy looking for it from Amex, etc- I usually get them but didn't for this. I got my tickets this time (missed out on the Bowery Ballroom show).

The Beacon is such a great venue and really can't wait for this show! One last night out on the town for me and my wife before our second child arrives! :D

You're very welcome! Congrats on the second child and enjoy the show!

Archived