No Page?

hawaiigor

What in the fuck are you talking about? "Sand test"? And why would I need to "expand" upon my mention of the RBC Center? Regardless, I'm referring to the previous post about Plant not playing large venues because that person thinks he can't sell them out.

You don't recognize our friend from her picture? I think we're about to wind down that road again . . . Nobody mention Stairway!

Sorry, I was a little freaked out about the mention of the RBC building. I was wondering if RBC did in fact stand for Royal Bank of Canada which I checked.... What the fuck am I talking about? I want to know what the fuck Robert has been up to for decades. I think Robert's been involved in a game he doesn't want to talk about. :blink:

RBC, Royal Bank of Canada. That blue drum was from the multicultural festival here a couple of years ago. One of the RBC banks in Ontario got firebombed last year and they took down the huge sign for the one here that was able to be seen from the harbour.

The sand test? That's what I call having sand thrown at my face twice on the beach in the summer of '08 by some big Israeli beefcake. I walked right up to him, got right into his face and said... What the fuck do you think you're doing.... the second time he did it. The album was released on my parents anniversary.

Please be patient. I have alot of questions and I need help. I don't want to get kicked off. I just got out of safe housing that I was in for two years because my life had been threatened, and I have had numerous attempts on my life since I was a child. I am rightfully looking for answers. I have alot of proof already. I'm not talking bullshit.

148433_469046187680_577387680_5846087_6188797_n.jpg

This is the only photo I have been able to find of the RBC building on Portland St. You see the large cement block on the top? It used to have a massive RBC sign that could be seen from the harbour. It was taken down when the branch in Ontario got firebombed last year,

74437_469068322680_577387680_5846426_3527465_n.jpg

cuckoo.gif

girl-you-crazy.gif

Jimmy may be suffering from arthritis and tendonitis and he quite simply can't physically do it anymore. He's retired.

I hope that's not true. If he's retired I believe he would've said so, but in fact he's said the opposite - that he's determined to create new music and tour behind it.

I hope that's not true. If he's retired I believe he would've said so, but in fact he's said the opposite - that he's determined to create new music and tour behind it.

It's pure speculation, like the recent comments in the Photos section about some rings on Page's finger.

Oh I hadn't seen those comments, I'll go check it out. Keith Richards is said to have quite bad arthritis but it doesn't stop him playing. Of course, he has Ronnie to help him out.

I think JP would be willing to do the Crossroads gig - Jeff Beck did it; all the Surrey three did ARMs years ago as we all remember. Jimmy was not in the best of health back then but even so, he absolutely smoked the other players with his amazing solos on "Tulsa Time."

Keith Richards is said to have quite bad arthritis but it doesn't stop him playing. Of course, he has Ronnie to help him out.

Bob Dylan switched to piano several years back due to arthritis but is still known to pick up the guitar on occasion.

OK, I saw the "big ring" topic - I dunno, but Page always wore rings. I recall the Outrider tour, he would remove the many rings from his fingers onstage before he began to play. So ... not necessarily hiding arthritic fingers, he's just a man of wealth and taste - as we know from his dapper display of scarves and mismatched floral patterns over the years.

I really hope he's well, and can play to his heart's content well into his dotage like Les Paul.

OK, I saw the "big ring" topic - I dunno, but Page always wore rings. I recall the Outrider tour, he would remove the many rings from his fingers onstage before he began to play. So ... not necessarily hiding arthritic fingers, he's just a man of wealth and taste - as we know from his dapper display of scarves and mismatched floral patterns over the years.

I really hope he's well, and can play to his heart's content well into his dotage like Les Paul.

I wasn't referring to the rings masking any sort of arthritis, I was referring to the speculation in this thread as well as that one.

Well, I see that the latest problem child has been banned. Thanks Sam! I was really having a hard time not responding to her gibberish. :wacko:

grasphinx,

alias Ness Yah,

alias MAHOGANY ROSE,

alias Fanny,

alias JCS,

alias Kabbalahone,

alias fcuk knows who,

She is obviously a Lady with mental health problems, you all knew that, so why all the goading of her? why bully a sufferer? if you recognise her and don't like what she is saying just ignore her. Or do you all take pleasure in being "cyber bullies" to a known person with mental health problems?

And who's side does Admin come down on? the bullies who else? and the poor bitch gets banned. I hope you're all pleased with yourselves now another prolific poster bites the dust, and the forum diminishes a little more in to a Communist Gulag, an Atmosphere of Fear of Posting what You believe to be True for fear of being Banned, or even Worse. :o Shame on you all. :mad:

Spokojnoj noči Tovarich,

Glasnost Comrades Glasnost,

Ja teb'a l'ubl'u BIGDANOVICH

And who's side does Admin come down on? the bullies who else? and the poor bitch gets banned. I hope you're all pleased with yourselves now another prolific poster bites the dust, and the forum diminishes a little more in to a Communist Gulag

Prolific poster? :blink:

I think I know you well enough to correctly discern you aren't serious you are simply stirring the pot for the sake of doing so.

grasphinx,

alias Ness Yah,

alias MAHOGANY ROSE,

alias Fanny,

alias JCS,

alias Kabbalahone,

alias fcuk knows who,

She is obviously a Lady with mental health problems, you all knew that, so why all the goading of her?

I had no idea who she was, nor was I aware of any of her past incarnations. Then again, I don't recall "goading" her either. I did however, recall calling her on what I saw as outright bullshit.

why bully a sufferer? if you recognise her and don't like what she is saying just ignore her. Or do you all take pleasure in being "cyber bullies" to a known person with mental health problems?

And who's side does Admin come down on? the bullies who else? and the poor bitch gets banned. I hope you're all pleased with yourselves now another prolific poster bites the dust, and the forum diminishes a little more in to a Communist Gulag, an Atmosphere of Fear of Posting what You believe to be True for fear of being Banned, or even Worse. :o Shame on you all. :mad:

Spokojnoj noči Tovarich,

Glasnost Comrades Glasnost,

Ja teb'a l'ubl'u BIGDANOVICH

Quite frankly you don't come off exactly as mentally unchallenged yourself. It's these type of posters that run longstanding and potential new members of the forum away. That is, the ones that haven't already fled old fashioned message boards such as this for Facebook.

From what I read it seems over the top to ban him/her however possibly a PM was sent by Admin and there was a radical response. don't know don't care.

not my forum, i just hang out here.

i did thnk that maybe it was atlas the consipracy theorist. I have watched a few 911 theory shows because of him. anyway.

and on thread....it would be great to see jimmy doing that. He could be doing this and doing

that but instead....we sit. we wait. we hope. we hang in there. we check the forum. we get disappointed.

then we get a book instead of music. we wait. we hope. we hear tidbits of rumors which give us hope but no official word. We wait. we hope.

well. I do anyway :)

for the fan it would be sweet if the three of them could tour together. Jeff, Eric, Jimmy. .

I saw Jeff and Eric together/and apart. It was fantastic but it lacked excitment.

something that jimmy would have bought to the table.

Add an hour of jimmy and then one more god onstage for the ending set.

for the fan it can't get much better than that.

Imagine what they could charge?!?

grasphinx, alias Ness Yah, alias MAHOGANY ROSE, alias Fanny, alias JCS, alias Kabbalahone,alias fcuk knows who,She is obviously a Lady with mental health problems, you all knew that, so why all the goading of her? why bully a sufferer? if you recognise her and don't like what she is saying just ignore her. Or do you all take pleasure in being "cyber bullies" to a known person with mental health problems? And who's side does Admin come down on? the bullies who else? and the poor bitch gets banned. I hope you're all pleased with yourselves now another prolific poster bites the dust, and the forum diminishes a little more in to a Communist Gulag, an Atmosphere of Fear of Posting what You believe to be True for fear of being Banned, or even Worse. :o Shame on you all. :mad:Spokojnoj noči Tovarich,Glasnost Comrades Glasnost,Ja teb'a l'ubl'u BIGDANOVICH

I'm not sure why I’m taking the bait because I'm usually pretty good about keeping my thoughts to myself, but surely this is simply your attempt at humor, BIGDAN. Surely?? Since I only have 113 posts in my two years on this forum, I wouldn’t exactly call myself a “cyber bully”. So, I have to agree with Steve and must deem you a “pot stirrer”. Please tell me I'm correct because I kind of liked your posts until now.... :huh:...but again, it's all in the name of humor, right?

Banning grasphinx was a very unfair thing to do, in my opinion. Yes, she was a bit eccentric and rather strange and posted a lot of mumbo-jumbo, especially in the psychics thread, but I do not think she did that much to offend anyone nor cause any sort of harm / conspiracy. Believe me, I've seen far ruder posts on other threads in other sections of this very forum (especially in the "other bands / music" section where the so-called "culprits" responsible for "derailing" threads and creating fights and misunderstandings, are still logging in and posting as usual, as if nothing ever happened!!!!), during my time here, if I'm being very blunt. Banning her is taking things a bit too far. Just my two cents.

So, there are those that actually believe grasphinx should have been allowed to continue to derail each and every thread she participated in here? I have no knowledge of her past history here but that kind of behavior would have gotten her banned eventually anyway, new user or previously banned poster or not.

I have only just read through this thread and I cannot believe how confrontational it is. I have only encountered Grasphinx on the psychics thread and she posted a couple of posts in the 'my avatar' thread where she explained, very clearly I might add, that she had designed it herself, and I praised her for her creative talent. I agree with Kiwi, that yes she was a bit eccentric and a lot of her posts didn't make sense, but that's not a legitimate reason to ban someone suerly? Members on here are allowed to call other members 'retards' and other extremely offensive terms I would never use against anyone. It just doesn't seem fair. The behaviour of some of the members on here makes me want to walk away from this forum and never return. I have a few very good friends here and I'll stay for them. But why is it that every thread on here has to turn into a fight?

For the record, I don't believe Danny was 'stirring the pot', I even think he had Grasphinx listed as a 'friend'. Of course, he can correct me if I'm wrong.

I have only just read through this thread and I cannot believe how confrontational it is. I have only encountered Grasphinx on the psychics thread and she posted a couple of posts in the 'my avatar' thread where she explained, very clearly I might add, that she had designed it herself, and I praised her for her creative talent. I agree with Kiwi, that yes she was a bit eccentric and a lot of her posts didn't make sense, but that's not a legitimate reason to ban someone suerly? Members on here are allowed to call other members 'retards' and other extremely offensive terms I would never use against anyone. It just doesn't seem fair. The behaviour of some of the members on here makes me want to walk away from this forum and never return. I have a few very good friends here and I'll stay for them. But why is it that every thread on here has to turn into a fight?

For the record, I don't believe Danny was 'stirring the pot', I even think he had Grasphinx listed as a 'friend'. Of course, he can correct me if I'm wrong.

Amen to that Magic! I 100% agree with every thing you said! I couldn't have put it better myself!! You pretty much expressed my every thought and feeling in your post! Thank you! A very very sensible take on things, if I do say so myself!

Amen to that Magic! I 100% agree with every thing you said! I couldn't have put it better myself!! You pretty much expressed my every thought and feeling in your post! Thank you! A very very sensible take on things, if I do say so myself!

Thank you Kiwi. :) Although I'm sure others will disagree. But I really can't be bothered arguing with anyone on here.

Not trying to argue here but just pointing out that poster has a history here beyond being eccentric. She's been banned every time she comes back.

Archived