No Page?

hawaiigor

The admin here don't ban people light-heartedly. It is frustrating to see these kind of posts here on the forum, especially since many are from the very people who often complain about "thread-corruption".

Take your complaints to the admin. They will certainly tell you that in this case, this poster has a LONG history - far beyond many of you who are passing judgement here - of all kinds of shit here, including accusing the members of Led Zeppelin of ALL KINDS of hideous crimes, including participation in the covering up of child-abuse.

If you think that is OK, keep it up. If not, perhaps think again.

Well, after having the pleasure of reading this entire mess, I am so glad that grasphinx woman has been banned (most of her posts here were just rubbish!) and quite frankly, I am really glad that I wasn't fortunate enough to come across her previous history on this forum!

However, having said that, I feel that there is absolutely no need for some to term other members as "mentally challenged". That is rude and insulting. Perhaps some of you who posted on this thread, are very resilient and have the ability to cope with such horrid insults but I on the other hand, can't! If you do find the posts of someone to be tastless, rude or nutty, just quietly report them. Do not resort to insults and act like a couple of immature school kids and stoop down to the level of the poster who is creating all the nonsense in the first place.

Well, after having the pleasure of reading this entire mess, I am so glad that grasphinx woman has been banned (most of her posts here were just rubbish!) and quite frankly, I am really glad that I wasn't fortunate enough to come across her previous history on this forum!

However, having said that, I feel that there is absolutely no need for some to term other members as "mentally challenged". That is rude and insulting. Perhaphs some of you who posted on this thread, are very resilient and have the ability to cope with such horrid insults but I on the other hand, can't! If you do find the posts of someone to be tastless, rude or nutty, report them. Do not resort to insults and act like a couple of immature school kids.

After reading the comments made above Emily I'm quitting this forum. I only joined it when I ordered the Jimmy Page book because I thought I can enjoy the excitement of the book being published and share photos with the other Zeppelin fans who aren't fortunate enough to have the book. Now I tell myself why bother? With the exception of a several members who don't post very often, and those who I'm friends with, I think a lot of members on here are immature, winey losers with nothing to do with their lives except come on here and start nasty arguments that resort to some members throwing verbal abuse at each other acting like their were still in high school! Or they come on here to post pictures of guns and brag about how great gun ownsership is. It's pathetic. Sadly this forum is a microcosm of human life. They are a few good, honest members, the rest just want to wage wars and make life on here very unpleasent for everyone else.

'Some people don't know when to put an end to saomething'! How dare you! The comment I made yesterday was the frist comment I have made on this thread! I was defending Grasphinx because to me she seemed like a decent member when she first joined. How on earth was I to know that she'd been on here before and that she had been banned, and made those accusations against the band that Knebby has mentioned? I am not party to this secret knowledge that you all seem to share. Some members on here act like bloody freemasons.

Sadly I don't have a very high opinion of the human race. That opinion is even worse after my time on here.

I'm the sort of person who gets hurt very easy, and I don't want to waste my life being insulted on here.

Sadly I don't have a very high opinion of the human race. That opinion is even worse after my time on here.

You've edited your last line which read "If these comments get me banned I could'nt care less. In fact I'd welcome it". I was just about to mention the ones who announce they are leaving this forum seldom if ever do. Regardless, I can tell you for certain there are no prizes to be won whatever you decide.

You've edited your last line which read "If these comments get me banned I could'nt care less. In fact I'd welcome it". I was just about to mention the ones who announce they are leaving this forum seldom if ever do. Regardless, I can tell you for certain there are no prizes to be won whatever you decide.

I was thinking of leaving, then after seeing that the member called redrum had posted a pciture of a rifle on the thread Danny had started on Keith Richrads' looks, I decided to leave. I don't want to be around people who hyjack every thread and celebrate violence. I don't want to win any prizes, but I am the one who gains from leaving and not associating with certain members whose attitudes I despise.

The admin here don't ban people light-heartedly. It is frustrating to see these kind of posts here on the forum, especially since many are from the very people who often complain about "thread-corruption".

Take your complaints to the admin. They will certainly tell you that in this case, this poster has a LONG history - far beyond many of you who are passing judgement here - of all kinds of shit here, including accusing the members of Led Zeppelin of ALL KINDS of hideous crimes, including participation in the covering up of child-abuse.

If you think that is OK, keep it up. If not, perhaps think again.

Thanks Knebby. I guess some people have nothing else better to do with their time. Seems like a severe insecurity issue to say the least and keeps escalating. Some people don't know when to put an end to something.

Thanks to both of you, I have to say goodbye to one of the nicest people I've ever known in my life! I will never get a chance to talk to Magic on here ever again! She was so sweet, kind and stood by me even in the toughest times of my personal life! She wasn't to me just another member! She was a friend! A damn good friend! My eyes are full of tears as I type this out! Your posts pretty much caused her so much hurt and anguish! Thank you so much! I hope you are proud of yourselves for what you've done!! :angry: Thankfully, there are other ways of saying in touch outside this damn forum!

Thanks to both of you, I have to say goodbye to one of the nicest people I've ever known in my life! I She was a friend! A damn good friend! My eyes are full of tears as I type this out! I've literally lost a friend!

A damn good friend stays in touch one way or another.

Yep! You're damn right we are going to stay in touch! I may not be able to talk to her ever again on here but luckily, there are other ways outside this forum thankfully!

Glad to hear it but that friendship was formed as a result of this forum. Best approach here is to engage with those we have an affinity for and ignore those we don't but just leaving is also everyone's perogative.

Glad to hear it but that friendship was formed as a result of this forum. Best approach here is to engage with those we have an affinity for and ignore those we don't but just leaving is also everyone's perogative.

Well, eventhough, I am in a state of shock and really hurting right now, I have to say that I really admire you for coming up with something so wise like that! :)

Thanks to both of you, I have to say goodbye to one of the nicest people I've ever known in my life! I will never get a chance to talk to Magic on here ever again! She was so sweet, kind and stood by me even in the toughest times of my personal life! She wasn't to me just another member! She was a friend! A damn good friend! My eyes are full of tears as I type this out! Your posts pretty much caused her so much hurt and anguish! Thank you so much! I hope you are proud of yourselves for what you've done!! :angry: Thankfully, there are other ways of saying in touch outside this damn forum!

What a ridiculous accusation. If your friend chose to leave because I pointed out that people were WRONG for blaming the admin for the recent banning, WHICH THEY WERE, then that is HER choice - it is not the fault of myself or the other poster you blamed. And like Chicago said, if you want to carry on this tirade, take it to PM

Archived