Jimmy to tour in 2011

Led Zep Girl

For those who don't want to take the time to listen:

And What for the future of mr page?

well, i'm desperate to be playing but it won't be until next year.

that's alright

I'll get a good vehicle to get out there and do some do some concerts

i think lots of people are desperate to see you play and they probably....

well they probably think well why isn't he - so I will be

they probably don't mind waiting, as long as they know it's coming

they don't want to wait too long now do they

so yeah next year, let's hope, let's hope it all comes to fruitiion next year

well i for one I can't wait

Well thank you Liz yeah

you'll have to come along

most definitely

At least it's straight from the horses mouth this time!

"Let's hope it all comes to fruition" UH HUH

"they probably think well why isn't he" UH HUH

"but they don't want to wait too long now do they" UH HUH

"so yeah next year, let's hope, let's hope it all comes to fruitiion next year" UH HUH

can I say - PLEASE!

He does have a website (platform).

Maybe, he'll look at a more modern/nontraditional way of reaching everyone (without having to travel with a load of equipment everywhere to do it).

Perhaps, he'll perform exclusive online concerts (playing in the comfort of wherever he wants with whoever he wants to join him) like somewhere mysterious or somewhere casual, like his music room. Just a thought. :)

R B)

To "do some concerts" doesn't necessarily mean to tour.

EXACTLY. This is what occurred to me when I heard the interview. 'Some concerts' does not a tour make. I think whenever JP is interviewed he tries to be diplomatic and polite in his answers. We are still waiting for the website to go live, and I think that this time next year, we will still be waiting for 'some concerts'. Jimmy was supposed to be recording in Brazil in September, but there were no reports of him being spotted there at that time.

This turns out to be the "Chinese Democracy" of Touring

Except Chinese Democracy actually did come out. Speaking of which, I recently read that what's left of G n' R is planning a follow up to it. Perhaps Page wil tour before it comes out.

That's what I mean, though--it doesn't say in that article that he's going to tour in 2011. A quantum leap has been made somewhere!

Very true. He didn't mention specifics. Let's hope, but this keeps going round in circles! But with no completion.

God I hope Mr. Page really does something soon........an album, a tour, a few shows.....anything. I saw him at the ARMS concert, solo, w/ the Firm, both Page & Plant tours, and finally with the Black Crowes ( at Jones Beach Amphitheatre 7/10/2000......if you have not heard this show search it out....awesome playing by Jimmy & the Crowes). But that was over 10yrs ago.....it is time to get out there & rock like we know you can!!!! Plus he isn't, and neither am I, getting any younger.

typical Jimmy....lots of ifs and maybes, nothing concrete, and then another year passes and nothing happened. thanks god for Robert and John Paul keeping it alive and well. As for Jimmy, i love the fan, but stop dicking people around. Just get on with whatever you are doing and if you got conrete plans, a band sorted, venues booked, then let us know. That constant yeah i'd love to maybe if buts are tedious....

typical Jimmy....lots of ifs and maybes, nothing concrete, and then another year passes and nothing happened. thanks god for Robert and John Paul keeping it alive and well. As for Jimmy, i love the fan, but stop dicking people around. Just get on with whatever you are doing and if you got conrete plans, a band sorted, venues booked, then let us know. That constant yeah i'd love to maybe if buts are tedious....

I agree with you 100% . Jimmy,s been resting on his laurels for years. He has no songs,no band and no plans on doing anything .Your correct Thank god for Robert and John Paul Jones . Somehow I feel that they know this and feel the same way about Jimmy Too.

I agree with you 100% . Jimmy,s been resting on his laurels for years. He has no songs,no band and no plans on doing anything .Your correct Thank god for Robert and John Paul Jones . Somehow I feel that they know this and feel the same way about Jimmy Too.

Makes sense. By not reforming Led Zeppelin (which would be pointless anyway) it forces Page to go out and do something on his own rather than try to recapture past glories.

Archived