Jimmy to tour in 2011

Led Zep Girl

Has he ever come out and said it's actually Stewart he's referring to?

No he has not particularly said that. But I think RP may have made references in the past to Rod's musical choices. Not positive about that, but I think I remember RP saying that in past interviews.

It wasn't in reference to that. Just about the part of becoming a lounge act as Rod Stewart has over the last number of years. And the reference RP makes to him and others who have taken this course on his song "Tin Pan Valley".

Oh I see. Well, thanks for clarifying. I took it the wrong way. My bad. Cheers.

Those aren't rumors, it's been confirmed. I haven't heard anything about it being a "blues" album though.

Could be pretty awesome. Beck is truly one of the world's greatest players.

Watching that clip makes me wonder who does more with their thumb when playing, Beck or mark Knopfler? they both have such a strange playing style, but it obviously works out great for both of them!

Sorry if I took this off track, back to the regular scheduled forum!

Hi Bro,all,

Knot so,.. ;) Herr Page has nothing to -prove-

I do have an idea(s),...... :)

KB

Maybe nothing to prove but certainly, there is an expectation level attatched to anything Jimmy put's out. I was just suggesting that maybe he feels that he's not up to the task. I'm also curious if breaking his pinky finger before O2 has had any long term effect on his ability to bend strings .

• 2 weeks later...

No he has not particularly said that. But I think RP may have made references in the past to Rod's musical choices. Not positive about that, but I think I remember RP saying that in past interviews.

i heard rod stewart is gonna be the new led zep singer according to the ny post early 2012 with the release of the o2

i heard rod stewart is gonna be the new led zep singer according to the ny post early 2012 with the release of the o2

That's correct. Rod Stewart will be fronting Led Zeppelin. Following the release of the 02 DVD there will be a massive world tour. Immediately following that Peter Grant and John Bonham will rise from the dead and screaming monkeys will proceed to fly out of their asses. Film at 11.

That's correct. Rod Stewart will be fronting Led Zeppelin. Following the release of the 02 DVD there will be a massive world tour. Immediately following that Peter Grant and John Bonham will rise from the dead and screaming monkeys will proceed to fly out of their asses. Film at 11.

Thing is, should that unlikely event occur, half the people in this forum would winge.

there in rehearsals as we speak only thing is they have an extra guitar player rehearsing with them jeff beck and there calling the band screaming monkeys

There are rumours floating around that Stewart is going to join Jeff Beck for a blues album. At least Beck seems interested.

Confirmed by Jeff and Rod in the press. Most of the music is done and Rod is working on the vocals.

Archived