The Birthday Thread

manderlyh

Ally, Slave, Strider, Kiwi, Kev.....aka Anjin Sama......

Thank you for your warmth for this Old See Dog, lol, I miss you all to, but this door is forever shut to me as you all know? unless somehow Sam will relent and ask me to return, and after giving this some time and thought, not right away you understand, I might (would) say yes, just to alleviate his regret at excomunication his most enigmatic poet and blogger, even if it is only me that says so, lol......

Again thank you all, may we all meat somewhere and at sometime in the afterlife, forever your devoted savant, BD.....

Ally, Slave, Strider, Kiwi, Kev.....aka Anjin Sama......

Thank you for your warmth for this Old See Dog, lol, I miss you all to, but this door is forever shut to me as you all know? unless somehow Sam will relent and ask me to return, and after giving this some time and thought, not right away you understand, I might (would) say yes, just to alleviate his regret at excomunication his most enigmatic poet and blogger, even if it is only me that says so, lol......

Again thank you all, may we all meat somewhere and at sometime in the afterlife, forever your devoted savant, BD.....

how about it, Sam? can Big Dan come back? pleeeeeease?

and a big happy birthday to sozo zoso ♥

:birthday:

Happy belated birthday wishes to SozoZoso and Whoopie Cat! I am curious as to whether you two hate having your birthdays so close to the holidays...I have a sister-in-law whose birthday is close to Christmas and it's a drag for her. With everyone so busy with Christmas and New Year's, it's easy to get lost in the shuffle.

Cheers to you both! :toast:

Thanks Strider, Kiwi_Zep and everyone. I remember when I was little that I used to joke about getting a ghetto blaster and having one speaker from Santa and the other speaker for my birthday! lol

Nah, it really doesn't bother me as my families birthdays are very close together, my mums is on the 12th November, my sister is the 1st December, mines is the 28th December...and then my dad and my sisters boyfriend are both on the 6th January...

No wonder I'm skint lol Smiley22-1.gif

Edited by SozoZoso

Thanks for the birthday wishes Strider and Deborah :air_kiss:

In answer to your question Strider, I have always hated having my birthday on New Years Eve. When I was younger, I often received a combined Christmas and birthday present, which as a child, totally sucked. Then as a young teenager, my mum always insisted I be home by midnight, being the new year's eve thing ..... which completely put a downer on my 'wild teenage celebrations' ........ hahaha. As I grew older, because it was my birthday, everyone expected me to make the decision as to what we were doing that evening, which I actually hated having to do. Many times I just chose to go out to dinner with friends and family and then blew off any party celebrations and was in bed before midnight. Unfortunately, I hate New Years Eve as a result.

In answer to your question Strider, I have always hated having my birthday on New Years Eve. When I was younger, I often received a combined Christmas and birthday present, which as a child, totally sucked. Then as a young teenager, my mum always insisted I be home by midnight, being the new year's eve thing ..... which completely put a downer on my 'wild teenage celebrations' ........ hahaha. As I grew older, because it was my birthday, everyone expected me to make the decision as to what we were doing that evening, which I actually hated having to do. Many times I just chose to go out to dinner with friends and family and then blew off any party celebrations and was in bed before midnight. Unfortunately, I hate New Years Eve as a result.

i can understand that!

hope you had a nice day/night. have all the rugrats gone home yet?

Thank you for taking the time to reply, Whoopie Cat and SozoZoso.

Whoopie Cat, I understand completely how you feel and I sympathize. I would hate New Year's, too, if I was in your situation.

hope you had a nice day/night. have all the rugrats gone home yet?

Thanks Jules, I went out for dinner with a group of good friends and we had a magnificent 4 course dinner. I could not fault the whole meal. Every item of each course was perfect.

And yes, all the little shits have departed. They're hard work! Plus they make me drink too much. They physically hold me down and force alcohol down my throat :rolleyes::lol:

Whoopie Cat, I understand completely how you feel and I sympathize. I would hate New Year's, too, if I was in your situation.

Amazingly, I was born just a few seconds before midnight and mum was given the option of having my birthdate as the 31st or the 1st of the year (back in the olden days, they weren't that strict on actual birth time records like they are today)

• 2 weeks later...