The Birthday Thread

manderlyh

Hey Super Dave! It's really super that it's your birthday...may you have a grand Celebration Day!

:birthday:

Thanks for all the support and kind words over the years. I'm sure you're still reveling in the UConn men and women's basketball championships.

Cheers. :drinks:

John Bonham would be 66 years old today ... May 31st..

Best wishes to Pat, Zoe, Jason and Debbie Bonham.

You incredible Husband, Father and Brother is still missed by millions of music fans, and countless drummers around the world,..

Today is also my kid Sister Kim's 42nd Birthday.. Happy Birthday Kim!

and... last but not least ... Happy Birthday to all forum members that have recently celebrated their Birthday!

Chris

Slave and Super Dave, hope you both had an awesome birthday! :) And yes, someday looking younger will be a good thing JLee! :P

thank you, I did :)

John Bonham would be 66 years old today ... May 31st..

Best wishes to Pat, Zoe, Jason and Debbie Bonham.

You incredible Husband, Father and Brother is still missed by millions of music fans, and countless drummers around the world,..

Today is also my kid Sister Kim's 42nd Birthday.. Happy Birthday Kim!

and... last but not least ... Happy Birthday to all forum members that have recently celebrated their Birthday!

Chris

nice one :)

• 2 weeks later...

Wow - Happy Birthday Paul!! (I really need to start checking that calendar... )

Hope you're having Popeye's and your favorite soda tonight! And Stargroves Tangie is right - stay away from the Mets!

Mr. Carruthers, I hope you've hade a fantastic Birthday today... and it's still going strong!

I would be remiss if I didn't add that many times your opinions bring a 'reason' which make this a better forum.

(still don't know why you pull for Miami when you live in Jacksonville)

Thank you ebk, planted and jabe for the birthday wishes. And to answer your question, jabe--you have to remember it was quite a few years before J-ville had a football team; so the Dolphins were always on TV during that time & the only other option as far as Florida teams went was the hapless Tampa Bay Bucs (yikes).... :dont:

:lol:

Between the Zeppelin and the Kings, I have been remiss in checking the birthday calendar lately. :late: So here are some sincerely belated birthday wishes to...

Mr. Met and Heat-miser himself, Paul Carruthers! Hope you had a meal of Popeye's, Dominos, Whoppers, Ding-Dongs and Mountain Dew!!!! :birthday::drinks:

imPLANTed, a very nice person who I don't see around here very much anymore, but you never know when someone is lurking, hehe. :birthday::toast:

ledzepfilm, collector of Led Zeppelin celluloid and painstaking syncher of sound-and-image. :birthday::you_rock:

Hope you all had wonderful birthdays!