The Birthday Thread

manderlyh

• 2 weeks later...

Happy Birthday to Sue Dounim! Hope you are able to relax and listen to your favorite '77 show today! Have a great day and thank you for all you contribute to the forum!!! :)

:birthday:

Edited by Walter

Hi,

I echo Strider's and ebk's sentiments. Between work and renovating my new home, I haven't kept track of the birthday calender at all! Damn!!! :slapface:

Belated Happy Birthday Julie! I know you had to work on that day but I am really glad that it turned out to be a very special day for you! :birthday:

Belated Happy Birthday Paul! Hope you had a great one! :birthday: By the way, I've been a fan of General Hospital for about 10 years now and I have to say, I really like your avatar of Luke Spencer! :)

Belated Happy Birthday SuperDave! I don't know you very well, but I hope you had a great birthday! :birthday:

Happy Birthday Sue Dounim! :birthday: I know I rarely post in the Led Zep live section of the forum, but I really do love reading your contributions! Cheers! :)

Happy belated Birthday to Zepscoda! I meant to post this yesterday, but didn't get in here at all....

Hope you had a great day with your family and celebrated the day in style! Too bad your "gummies" from Colorado weren't able to be there with you! ;):)

Edited by Walter

Hi,

I echo Strider's and ebk's sentiments. Between work and renovating my new home, I haven't kept track of the birthday calender at all! Damn!!! :slapface:

Belated Happy Birthday Julie! I know you had to work on that day but I am really glad that it turned out to be a very special day for you! :birthday:

Belated Happy Birthday Paul! Hope you had a great one! :birthday: By the way, I've been a fan of General Hospital for about 10 years now and I have to say, I really like your avatar of Luke Spencer! :)

Belated Happy Birthday SuperDave! I don't know you very well, but I hope you had a great birthday! :birthday:

Happy Birthday Sue Dounim! :birthday: I know I rarely post in the Led Zep live section of the forum, but I really do love reading your contributions! Cheers! :)

thanks, buddy :)

best wishes to zepscoda, sue and rezzy ..... hope you all had wonderful birthdays :)

• 2 weeks later...

Happy Birthday TypeO! Hope you have a great day and listen to Presence, for old times sake! :)

Aye, and lots of Type O Negative too!

So TypeO shares a birthday with the French Independence Day? How interesting.

:birthday: Belated Birthday Wishes to you, TypeO! :drinks:

Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...