The Birthday Thread

manderlyh

She's magicShe's brilliantShe's awesome and greatShe's original and uniqueShe thrashes and rocks hardShe's the master of her domainShe comes in colors. She's a Rainbow!How's it goin' Lipslikecherries? I got you some cake and a little Moore.900x900px-LL-5845ba93_NovZoso.jpegHAPPY BIRTHDAY LIPS!The Best of Days to the one and only Lipslikecherries. I wish there were more people in the world like you. I really do. Youre a true rocker. btw: Are Jack & Meg really not brother and sister?They broke the mold with you. Others may imitate but don't come close. They tried Lipslikechapstick. Lipslikechocolate. Lipslikeketchup. They don't come close.Your lips are cherry Led. No clones allowed!

This day is one Ill honor with spirit and joy deep down. To me its a day Ill hold dear and treasure. May this birthday year from today forward be one you look upon with a smile that is birthed within, only to break out upon its reflection throughout the infinite years to come. ~ Andy Panther :friends:Rock on! For now & Foreva!Cmon Cmon. Lets get this party started!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFGo5cqcxP4https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cs7jNSh_jMM

Wow! LOL. I'm so unworthy. Thank you so much, Andy! You're so sweet, and far too kind...I don't know what to say! That cake looks delicious! You can cut me off that piece with Zoso on it. :D

Thank you. :friends:

Ummmm, yes...well, I am certainly not going to top Andy's extravagant birthday greeting/mash note, so I'll just keep it simple.

:birthday:

Happy birthday lipslikecherries! May your lips taste some tasty cake and ice cream and other delights on your special day. Rock on.

http://youtu.be/VJgWxt1ukBM

Thanks so much, Strider!

For lips...

happy-birthday6.gif

Thank you, Paul!

Have a good one lips!

:toast::air_kiss::birthday:

Thank you, Sathington!

Happy birthday, Lips! I hope it's a good one for ya! ^_^:birthday:

Thank you, Icondo!

I appreciate all the birthday wishes and I hope you all have a rockin' day as well! :D

They said I have too many emoticons for this post so, group hug! :D:friends:

Happy Birthday, lips! Hope you are having a good one! :)

Happy B day!!!! Love that cake. What kind is it? It looks like pumpkin?

Happy Birthday lipslikecherries hope you have a great day!

Happy birthday to you, lipslikecherries! In the states, everyone is celebrating your birthday and calling it Cinco de Mayo!

Cheers! :drinks:

Thank you all very much. :friends:

Happy sixteenth condo! Fathers lock up your daughters, lcondo is getting his licence! ;)

Happy Birthday! :wave: 16 is indeed a special age! Hope you have a rockin' birthday! :birthday:

Thank you guys! :gimmefive:

Watch out drivers, there's a new psycho on the road! :D

Happy birthday to you, Icondo! Sweet 16 is a special one, hope your day is splendid!

:)

Thank you Ddladner!! :you_rock:

Rock on Condo! 16 is a special one so make the most of it...make memories! Happy birthday!

Thanks Strider!! Definitely had a good day today, I appreciate it! :D

Happy belated lipslikecherries.. I hope you had a great one!

and Happy 16th lcondo, it is a special one:-)

Thank you, too Deborah! :)

Happy Birthday lcondo!

And you too Stargroves! :peace:

You guys all rock, thanks for all the wishes! :thanku:

Edited by lcondo123

Happy Birthday, Julie!!!! :birthday::friends:

I do hope you get to spend some quality time with hubby and the kids! Is there any way you can skip work today? After all, it's your special day!! :cheer:

By the way Julie, I would really like to thank you (if I haven't already!) and another member on this forum going by the name of "Ady", for introducing me to the work of the legendary Rik Mayall! :yourock: If it wasn't for you guys, I would never have discovered gems like "The Young Ones", "Bottom", "Filthy Rich and Catflap", "The New Statesman", etc.

I feel incredibly lucky to have discovered an exciting variant of comedy (previously unknown to me) and I am just so grateful to you both! :)

I am watching an episode of "The Young Ones" right now (the one called "Bambi") in your honour, Julie! :D

Hope you have a wonderful birthday!! <3

Edited by Kiwi_Zep_Fan87

Happy Birthday, Julie!!!! :birthday::friends:

I do hope you get to spend some quality time with hubby and the kids! Is there any way you can skip work today? After all, it's your special day!! :cheer:

By the way Julie, I would really like to thank you (if I haven't already!) and another member on this forum going by the name of "Ady", for introducing me to the work of the legendary Rik Mayall! :yourock: If it wasn't for you guys, I would never have discovered gems like "The Young Ones", "Bottom", "Filthy Rich and Catflap", "The New Statesman", etc.

I feel incredibly lucky to have discovered an exciting variant of comedy (previously unknown to me) and I am just so grateful to you both! :)

I am watching an episode of "The Young Ones" right now (the one called "Bambi") in your honour, Julie! :D

Hope you have a wonderful birthday!! <3

AWWWW Thanks, so much, Love :)

No work today, as Fri and Sat are my usual days off, however I did take Sunday off because we are going to see a Pink Floyd show on Sat night, and will end fairly late, and i would normally have to get up at 4.30 am, so now I can really relax until Monday morning! YAY!!!

It was my pleasure to introduce Rik Mayall to you..... glad you love all that crazy stuff! ♥