The Birthday Thread

manderlyh

Happy Birthday Jules. One of the best here!! I hope you had a most fabulous day. Have a great time at the concert :birthday:

A most happy birthday Jules!!! Enjoy a long, lazy, luxurious weekend. And have fun at the concert!!

Happy Birthday Julie, hope you have a wonderful birthday!!

Happy birthday, stz! Hope you had a terrific day!

:)

Happy Birthday Jules! :you_rock::birthday::chickeddance::banana:

Thanks so much! You guys are the best xoxo ♥♥♥♥♥

Hubby gave me some cool Zep stuff, and there is still something to come in the mail .... I have no idea what that will be! Plus a book and nice card.... my friend gave me a salt lamp and a nice cat writing pad and card and P.J.s ( which i don't wear .... oh dear, what should i do about that?)

Daughter will no doubt do something nice, like a massage....

I LOVE BIRTHDAYS!! :)

Curse this darn 18 hour time difference...your birthday will most likely be over by the time you read this, Jules.

:birthday::cheer:

A most happy birthday wish to you and it already appears you scored some cool gifts. Happy Happy! Joy Joy!!

Cheers to a cool Aussie. :toast:

Curse this darn 18 hour time difference...your birthday will most likely be over by the time you read this, Jules.

:birthday::cheer:

A most happy birthday wish to you and it already appears you scored some cool gifts. Happy Happy! Joy Joy!!

Cheers to a cool Aussie. :toast:

Thanks Strider. Yeah us Aussies are ahead of our time :)

Had a nice day and going to a Pink Floyd show tonight.

Happy birthday Super Dave! That's really super of you to share your birthday with the opening date of Earls Court, hehe.

As ebk says, may the vino flow endlessly. Hope you received some nice gifts, too.