The Birthday Thread

manderlyh

Catching up with some recent birthdays missed...

:birthday::cheer::toast:

Happy belated birthday to Virginia Parker, BUCK'EYE' DOC, and imPLANTed!!! Sorry I spaced out and I trust you all had wonderful birthdays with your loved ones.

Happy birthday today to Mr. Met and Mr. Fish...Paul Carruthers! Live it up, pc!

muog0ofivvz0xjxu0ltk.jpg

Edited by Strider

Catching up with some recent birthdays missed...

:birthday::cheer::toast:

Happy belated birthday to Virginia Parker, BUCK'EYE' DOC, and imPLANTed!!! Sorry I spaced out and I trust you all had wonderful birthdays with your loved ones.

Happy birthday today to Mr. Met and Mr. Fish...Paul Carruthers! Live it up, pc!

muog0ofivvz0xjxu0ltk.jpg

Thank you Srider! Had a quiet and uneventful day after a stressful week. Thanks for thinking of me! I haven't been around much and just happened to log in today and saw your post. Hope all is well with you!

Now Paul,

Hey, Birthday present, Paul: I know what I can give yaz. I'll pull for the Fins wichya every game. Dat's my present to yaz. I'll be cheering wichya, ok? (whether I Pick 'Em or not.) Let the Fins Rock On! Go Fins! :thumbsup:

Now on my B-Day in return, Dude :P.... Not much, ok? A little more non-blondes on the cheerleader piccies, ok? Dat be your B-Day present to Moi (to the Man).

Gentlemen prefer blondes, and I sure as Hell ain't no "gentleman". Dig? :lol: Every now & then, a red or a brun. Not too much to ask.

I hope this is an awesome year for ya Bro. May the best years be from now to ahead. The very best be to you and yours, Paul Carruthers.

Salute!

Edited by apantherfrommd

Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes. It was a pretty uneventful day, as the family did a little pre-celebration over the weekend. Now, I can kick back, relax and watch some Lon Chaney movies I have not seen in awhile...

Happy Birthday Paul...don't forget to watch Shadows & The Unholy Three. Lon at his best.

• 2 weeks later...

:birthday::cheer:

A very special happy birthday wish to Sue!!! One of the younger breed of Zeppelin fans but no less passionate...and she's definitely got game when it comes to her knowledge of live shows and collecting.

Hope you're having a grand time today, Sue Dounim! :toast: