Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
manderlyh

The Birthday Thread

Happy Celebration Birthday Panther! :birthday:

Hope you're celebrating doubly for your birthday and for soon being done with the chemo. May your health continue to improve. Rock on Andy. :beer:

Thank y'all so much. You're fantastic.

Great day!.. Except for my niece cranking out some One Way just before cake and ice cream. I need a shot of Led Zeppelin, really-really bad.

Rock On!

I did Stargroves Tangie. Thank you. I hope it rubs off and all of us and we continue to keep having great days. One day at a time. Living in dreams, making them real. :)

Thank y'all so much. You're fantastic.

Great day!.. Except for my niece cranking out some One Way just before cake and ice cream. I need a shot of Led Zeppelin, really-really bad.

Rock On!

3021307-inline-fb-likebutton-printpackag

^^ me too, so sorry I missed this Reggie. HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY my friend! :wave:

Edited by Deborah J

A very very belated birthday wish to Reggie! :birthday:

Sorry mate...I was away from the forum all week and missed checking the calendar. I trust it was a good rocking day for you.

A most excellent birthday wish to planted! :birthday:

I hope you enjoyed a marvelous day with loved ones and lovely presents...and wine. ?

A birthday toast to you. Cheers! :toast:

95831d5953377b340c5042c2735b8665.gif

Happy birthday and best wished to you and yours Kris, my Virgo Sis. I hope it's a wonderful year ahead for you. I hope you got some good cake today. :)  

A most excellent birthday wish to planted! :birthday:

I hope you enjoyed a marvelous day with loved ones and lovely presents...and wine. ?

A birthday toast to you. Cheers! :toast:

thanks S! I did have a nice day, even though I worked.. BUT, 2 of my best girlfriends took me to Nantucket for the weekend, which was a total shock and surprise!! A great time was had by all...and the weather cooperated.

:)

Hope you rocked and shook the Northeast on your Birthday, planted!

Wow, thanks Paul, Stargroves, stz, and jabe for the birthday wishes! I had a fantastic weekend with friends and my family is happy and healthy...who could ask for more??

peace to you

~K