The Birthday Thread

manderlyh

Drat and double drat! I've missed the birthdays of so many wonderful people, this year, but I want to redeem myself by saying:

Many Many Happy Returns of the Day, Deb! Hope you have a wonderful day ahead and get to relax with some great music! :birthday: :stereo: 

Edited by Kiwi_Zep_Fan87

^^ You ladies and gentlemen ROCK!!!! Thank you so much for thinking of me. I had a wonderful day. Listened to some music..started with LZ  New Orleans 1973, (thinking where has the time gone), watched a couple of good movies and talked with some great friends.

Thank you all again. That was very kind :) 

:birthday::birthday::birthday:

Happy birthday ledzepfvr!!! Happy birthday badgeholder!!!

I trust each of you spent your day doing something near and dear to you with your nearest and dearest. Mazel tov! Prost! Birthday cheers to you! 

'Tis also the birthday of pottedplant, who would have been 50 years old today. I miss your Louisiana hospitality and enthusiasm, Brett. 

Since he lives across the pond, I guess it isn't too early to wish Happy Birthday to ledded1, whose birthday is on the 7th. Happy Happy! Joy Joy! May you have a mirthful day, ledded1.

In fact, merry wishes all around for all of you Libras. :cheer:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to ledded1,one of the best here:-) I hope you had a great one. :birthday:

Sorry I missed this- Happy Belated to ledzepfvr. I hope you had a wonderful day. 

^^Thank you Andy:-) 

cheers Deborah J. 

59 on the move, countdown to 60 starts here. Belated birthday wishes to you too. Hope you are well. x