The Birthday Thread

manderlyh

Happy Birthday Walter...

happy-birthday-fireworks.gif

You guys are AWESOME!  Thank you a million times over.  Had a good day at work, followed by a nice evening/dinner out with the family and closed with a candle lit darkened room viewing of the latest American Horror Story:  Hotel episode.  Then caught the end of the Mets game - congrats Paul, Dave and Tangie!  Thank you again everyone! :) 

:yourock: 

Edit to say I quoted everyone - but only Paul's came up, this place is tough to navigate anymore! ;) 

Edited by Walter

You guys are AWESOME!  Thank you a million times over.  Had a good day at work, followed by a nice evening/dinner out with the family and closed with a candle lit darkened room viewing of the latest American Horror Story:  Hotel episode.  Then caught the end of the Mets game - congrats Paul, Dave and Tangie!  Thank you again everyone! :) 

:yourock: 

Edit to say I quoted everyone - but only Paul's came up, this place is tough to navigate anymore! ;) 

Happy Birthday, walter. Glad you enjoyed it! :)

Happy birthday, Kingzoso :)

Thank You!!!  I am loving the Birthday wishes from 3 of the most extraordinary women on this Great and Awesome Forum dedicated to the Great and Awesome "Mighty" Led Zeppelin!!!

Thanks again, Stargroves, Deborah J and Slave.

Edited by kingzoso

Thank You!!!  I am loving the Birthday wishes from 3 of the most extraordinary women on this Great and Awesome Forum dedicated to the Great and Awesome "Mighty" Led Zeppelin!!!

Thanks again, Stargroves, Deborah J and Slave.

I hope it was a great Birthday. And I hope you spent it in the best way, Kingzoso. Hey, Bro. This is gonna be an awesome year. We got a lot to look forward to. My best wishes for you and yours. :thumbsup:

I hope it was a great Birthday. And I hope you spent it in the best way, Kingzoso. Hey, Bro. This is gonna be an awesome year. We got a lot to look forward to. My best wishes for you and yours. :thumbsup:

Wow!!!   Add an awesome man to this list and I can't go wrong.  You know what I mean (and not in that way).  Thanks Panther, to me it really is refreshing to know that there are very kind and considerate people on this Forum that take the time to wish someone a Happy Birthday even though they have never met in person.  That goes for about 99% of every member on this Forum.

THANKS!!!

Edited to add:  I am now a 45 year old American.  Not yet a milestone as that will happen in 2020 when I turn 50

Edited by kingzoso

• 2 weeks later...

Happy birthday to one Sara Lelling. :birthday:

I have no idea who she is or if she still visits...I don't recall seeing any of her posts. What caught my eye is that she turns 17 today and it says she joined the Forum back in 2011...so she would have been around 13 years old. Which has to make her one of the youngest members of the Forum.

I wonder if she still likes Led Zeppelin? What made her a fan in the first place? What drew her in?

Anyway, whoever Sara is I hope she's having a grand day. Thank you Sara for helping to skew the average age of the Forum downward. 

Wow, thank you all so much for the well wishes. My wife is making lasagna tonight (I don't eat meat or dairy anymore as they do not agree with me), so this will be interesting. I pull this a few times a year and though I wind up with a bit of discomfort (not too much) it is worth it.

Again, thank you all very much, I FEEL the love!!!

Peace and happy Sunday everyone.