The Birthday Thread

manderlyh

:birthday:

Happy (belated) birthday to the Madame who began this thread, Manderlyh!!! 

Come out of your basement, Manders, and enjoy your Celebration Day with all the bells and whistles and trimmings! Keep on rocking! Birthday blessings and cheers to you! :toast:

Sorry it is late...I tried to post this yesterday but the site was giving me hassles, so I had to wait until I could get to a desktop.

Edited by Strider

3 hours ago, slave to zep said:

Charles "DZLDOC " would have been 57 today.

He  was one of the best guys that ever posted , and  one of the first to be my friend  on here.

R.I.P.

Indeed he was, Jules. A void in the forum since he passed so very young. A birthday toast to Charles.

On February 12, 2016 at 3:21 PM, slave to zep said:

Charles "DZLDOC " would have been 57 today.

He  was one of the best guys that ever posted , and  one of the first to be my friend  on here.

R.I.P.

Just saw this....he was a great guy/poster here.  Always quick witted!  RIP Charles!

Edited by Walter

• 3 weeks later...

Leap into your birthday Nutrocker! Happy birthday to one of my favourite people on this forum! :birthday:

Let's see...with leap year every four years that makes you about 12? Hehehe.

Have a great day Nutrocker. Leap into Led!

And a retroactive belated happy birthday wish to Roger Berlin, who had a Celebration Day on February 17. Glückliche geburtstag Roger! Hope to see your astounding magazine collection one day.

Edited by Strider

On 3/1/2016 at 9:37 PM, Ddladner said:

Happy birthday, Nutrocker!  I wondered if we had any leap year babies on the forum.  Hope you had a terrific day!!

:drinks:

On 3/1/2016 at 11:32 PM, Strider said:

Leap into your birthday Nutrocker! Happy birthday to one of my favourite people on this forum! :birthday:

Let's see...with leap year every four years that makes you about 12? Hehehe.

Have a great day Nutrocker. Leap into Led!

And a retroactive belated happy birthday wish to Roger Berlin, who had a Celebration Day on February 17. Glückliche geburtstag Roger! Hope to see your astounding magazine collection one day.

On 3/1/2016 at 7:48 AM, Walter said:

Happy belated Birthday to Nutrocker!  Hope you guys did it up big this Leap Year! :birthday: 

On 3/1/2016 at 4:03 PM, paul carruthers said:

Belated Happy B-Day Nutrocker...  

On 3/2/2016 at 5:20 PM, KellyGirl said:

Wishing a belated Feb 29 th
H A P P Y  B I R T H D A Y    N U T R O C K E R 

:party:

7 hours ago, slave to zep said:

Hope you enjoyed your day, Nutrocker :)

Cheers, folks...yep, two more years to the big 5-0 for me (though as Strider pointed out I am actually 12!) The wife and I went to Banff (big Rocky Mountains ski resort on the BC/Alberta border) for a week. It was nice, even did a little sking :lol: