The Birthday Thread

manderlyh

2 hours ago, Sathington Willoughby said:

Happy Birthday Strider! Cheers man!

stridernescover.png

Hokey smokes! Is that for real? Aren't you the early bird hehehe. Thanks a ton, Sath! I'll drink one or two for you tonight.

Right, before I retire to my shell for the weekend and get off the grid, I just want to extend my birthday wishes to you, Sean! :drinks: 

I'll be having a beer in your honour, this Saturday, my friend! Cheers! :beer: 

A little song for you:

Oh and happy birthday to a one Mr. Geddy Lee!! B) 

Happy late B day Sean.  I did not know your B day was one day short of mine.  The year I do not know.  57 for me.  The year I mean.  I no longer see where it tells you whose B day it is so forgive me to all that I have not known.  Once we get older its not such a big deal anyway

I don't have a lot of friends but the ones I have are choice! 

Thanks a million for everyone's birthday wishes! It added to the enjoyment of my day.

20160729_233442-1.jpg

See Sath? I told you I would drink a few for you. Endless supply of birthday white russians last night.

19 hours ago, slave to zep said:

Happy birthday, strider. enjoy those movies! :)

Not so many movies lately. So far it has been all theatre..."Cabaret" at the Pantages Thursday night; "A Chorus Line" last night; ISC's "The Tempest" Shakespeare in the Park on Sunday. Tonight will be a Tiki BBQ Party.

1 hour ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Happy late B day Sean.  I did not know your B day was one day short of mine.  The year I do not know.  57 for me.  The year I mean.  I no longer see where it tells you whose B day it is so forgive me to all that I have not known.  Once we get older its not such a big deal anyway

No worries about remembering...but for the record, I was born in 1962. So you got a few years on me, gramps. :P

Happy birthday Rick! I will buy you a birthday drink when you get to L.A.

9 hours ago, Strider said:

I don't have a lot of friends but the ones I have are choice! 

Thanks a million for everyone's birthday wishes! It added to the enjoyment of my day.

20160729_233442-1.jpg

See Sath? I told you I would drink a few for you. Endless supply of birthday white russians last night.

Not so many movies lately. So far it has been all theatre..."Cabaret" at the Pantages Thursday night; "A Chorus Line" last night; ISC's "The Tempest" Shakespeare in the Park on Sunday. Tonight will be a Tiki BBQ Party.

No worries about remembering...but for the record, I was born in 1962. So you got a few years on me, gramps. :P

Happy birthday Rick! I will buy you a birthday drink when you get to L.A.

Same to you!  Flyin out Thurs

Strider, Rick, and all of the fans celebrating LZ Birthday, my sincerest wishes for all of you...my physical absence is not measure for my regard for all you...

Deborah, you are very much regarded, and our efforts are still going strong!!  much later Deborah! I am in travel right now....will log in much as I can...

• 3 weeks later...
On 29/07/2016 at 8:51 AM, Strider said:

Hokey smokes! Is that for real? Aren't you the early bird hehehe. Thanks a ton, Sath! I'll drink one or two for you tonight.

Aww Strider we share the same birthday! :D I just turned 30! Fellow Leo like our man Robert, not that I actually believe in any of that, haha.

5 hours ago, Zoe said:

Aww Strider we share the same birthday! :D I just turned 30! Fellow Leo like our man Robert, not that I actually believe in any of that, haha.

How fortunate I am to share a birthday with such a sweet Leo. Happy belated birthday Zoe! We also share our birthday with Clara Bow and Geddy Lee.

On 20/08/2016 at 8:34 PM, Strider said:

How fortunate I am to share a birthday with such a sweet Leo. Happy belated birthday Zoe! We also share our birthday with Clara Bow and Geddy Lee.

Thank you! Happy belated birthday to you too! :D I had to look up those people you mentioned, they seem pretty cool! Definitely a step up from Joey Essex who we also share a birthday with (UK reality TV star <_<).