The Birthday Thread

manderlyh

14 hours ago, Kiwi_Zep_Fan87 said:

Morgan, you never cease to amaze me with those super cool video game covers, man! Thanks again!! :friends: 

And it is so bleedin' obvious that I love that Rush meme you made! The I Got So Geddy part really made me LOL! Thanks, man! That was so creative! B) 

At the risk of repeating myself (just call me Polly, from now on! :P ), I gotta say, Morgan, you really made my day with that Rush meme and I thank you from the bottom of my heart!! What can I say, except that I love Rush so much. This may sound super corny and sentimental but If I actually get to meet the members of Rush, I'll probably break down in tears and thank them for the wonderful music which took me through a challenging period in my life. 

You know, I am really looking forward to my 30's! Yeah, you read that right! :P 

I feel so much more mature and better about myself, these days. My 20's (especially my mid-20's), well, they kinda sucked (to put it mildly!) :lol: 

As the old saying goes 'It's a new dawn. It's a new day. It's a new life, for me. And I'm feelin' good!' ;) 

You aren't wrong there, I actually feel the same way. The past few years I've felt a lot more balanced and happy, and I hope the same is true for you! :friends:

• 4 weeks later...
7 hours ago, slave to zep said:

Kiwi I am so sorry that I missed your birthday :(

I haven't been on here much but reading your posts, I can see you are in a good place, so that's amazing xo

Continued happiness , my dear :)

:yourock:

Julie!!!!!! hug_smiley.gif

Oh my gosh! It's so wonderful to hear from you! It's been way too long. :friends: 

Boy, have I missed you! Do stop by and post more, pretty please? Hope you and your family are doing great. 

Thank you so much for the birthday wishes! :thanku::yourock: 

6 hours ago, craigled said:

Hope its been a good Birthday for the No 1 Rush fan.

Yes, it has! Thanks Craig! :D 

I'm by no means the number 1 Rush fan. :blush: 

I am just so passionate about them as no other band's music has spoken to me or touched my heart so much. I've grown up listening to 100's of bands over the years, but there is something extra special about these guys. Can't quite put my finger on it, yet! 

Edited by Kiwi_Zep_Fan87

16 hours ago, Kiwi_Zep_Fan87 said:

Julie!!!!!! hug_smiley.gif

Oh my gosh! It's so wonderful to hear from you! It's been way too long. :friends: 

Boy, have I missed you! Do stop by and post more, pretty please? Hope you and your family are doing great. 

Thank you so much for the birthday wishes! :thanku::yourock: 

We're doing ok :)

Did I ever tell you that my maiden name is Rush? 

True!

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/7/2017 at 0:56 AM, Kiwi_Zep_Fan87 said:

Yes, it has! Thanks Craig! :D 

I'm by no means the number 1 Rush fan. :blush: 

I am just so passionate about them as no other band's music has spoken to me or touched my heart so much. I've grown up listening to 100's of bands over the years, but there is something extra special about these guys. Can't quite put my finger on it, yet! 

Read Atlas Shrugged - and Happy B Day!

Edited by Charles J. White

14 hours ago, luvlz2 said:

Happy belated 51st birthday to Jason Bonham !!!

I second this one - Love Jason to absolute bits - one of the last things I will remember as I get old was that very special 02 performance - at the very moment Jason become a man in my eyes - I watched the concert when it was released in the cinema, and there were grown men and women all around me in tears as the show came to an end. 

HAPPY B-DAY JASON - WE LOVE U

• 2 weeks later...