The Birthday Thread

manderlyh

19 minutes ago, IpMan said:

Happy Birthday Kiwi...you get a special treat !!!

Wow! Thank you so much! :friends: I guess this is from the Hemispheres tour. Hearing The Necromancer live has been a dream of mine. Now, if only some lovely person will unearth footage / sound recordings from the so-called Down The Tubes tour, I will be a happy camper!!! :D 

1 hour ago, Kiwi_Zep_Fan87 said:

Modern Day  Warrior, Mean Mean Stride, Today's Tom Sawyer, Mean, Mean Pride! ;) 

Thanks, Andy! :) 

You are the best Ever and Eva and Eva and Eva.

Rock On Forever, Kiwi! You Rock, Big time. I am honoured to know you.

In my world, you rule forever and eva and eva

Happy Birthday!

Edited by apantherfrommd

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

I wish the birthday calendar was the way it used to be...easy to find and keep track of whose birthday was coming up.

I know for a fact that today is Ddladner's birthday and apparently, Ross62 celebrated a birthday the other day. So, many happy birthday wishes to Ross62 and Ddladner! 

:birthday: 🎂🍷🍻🎂

31 minutes ago, Strider said:

Happy Palindrome Birthday Esther! :birthday: 🎂🍷🍻🎈

Thanks my friend!!  We're getting ready to leave for dinner... after we finish this bottle of champagne :) 

6 minutes ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Thanks.   Soon we will be able to talk hockey.

Opening night for the Rangers is 10/4 vs Nashville at the Garden. I'll be up in town for the Slash show, there's a slight possibility I can score Rangers tix, that is if they ain't an arm & a leg. 

21 minutes ago, zepscoda said:

Opening night for the Rangers is 10/4 vs Nashville at the Garden. I'll be up in town for the Slash show, there's a slight possibility I can score Rangers tix, that is if they ain't an arm & a leg. 

I am staying at a hotel in Jersey City on the 21st and 22nd of Sept, as I have to go to Hoboken to see new grand daughter.  Waiting for the word now.  I won't be there long enough to see a game but I am going up to Buffalo to see the Sabres for sure.  Just not sure which games yet.

3 hours ago, zepscoda said:

A belated happy birthday Esther!! 🍷🎂

42 minutes ago, luvlz2 said:

+1

Thank you both!!!  It was a lovely day.  Any day with fried chicken and wine is lovely :D 🍷

On 8/24/2018 at 4:16 PM, LedZeppfan1977 said:

IMG_0674.thumb.jpeg.3a54797e08cdb0f8cb90603128d2ab42.jpeg

Baby grand daughter Colette, born on Robert Plant's birthday just 3 days ago!  

Very cute. Congratulations Rick, I hope your daughter's fine, too. Welcome to the world, Colette.