The Birthday Thread

manderlyh

Happy Birthday to you,

Happy Birthday to you,

Happy Birthday Dear Preetha Happy Birhday to you.... :birthday:

Have a fantastic day xx

Thank you Kate!! :D

I had a really lovely day yesterday. I watched 2 Led Zeppelin DVDs and that was the best part of it all! :D The first one was a DVD which I didn't even know I had. I found it about a day before while cleaning up the loft! I couldn't believe that my dad had forgotten that he had actually purchased that beauty almost 5 years ago and had never even told me about it! :lol: It was the one with the Royal Albert Hall concert of 1970 and the other DVD of course was Celebration Day. I initially thought of playing The Song Remains The Same but I have seen it quite a few times of late, so I decided on the Royal Albert Hall concert instead! :D

Or like they say in Maori tēnā rawa atu koe :)

Many thanks for the birthday song! It really means a lot! :friends:

Edited by Kiwi_Zep_Fan87

Happy birthday Preetha! :cheer:

:birthday:

I know you've been hard at work but I hope you can come out from your books long enough to celebrate your day in fun and style! At least I hope you get plenty of cake and ice cream!

You're one of the few I've been friends with the longest here...which is odd since you're still so damn young, haha! Here's to a happy Celebration Day Kiwi and many more to come!

:toast:

Happy birthday to poortom, too! Wherever he may be...haven't seen him much lately. Have a great day!

Sean, believe it or not, these last few days have been my laziest! All I seem to be doing is listening to tons of music, watching T.V, eating, taking short walks and sleeping! :lol: With Uni work officially over (well, at least for now :P) I am on vacation and I am at my laziest! So, don't worry! My days of toiling are over for the moment!

I really feel honoured that you of all people are one of my good friends here! Thank you for being there for me and I'm sure you know this by now but I really love receiving your emails and hearing from you! :friends: Since it was my 25th, I made it a point to make my birthday a Zep filled one! Trust me, I wouldn't have chosen any other band to celebrate because at this point, I feel such a personal connection to this particular band for some reason! I guess its because of this forum where I am fortunate enough to interract with like minded folks who love Zep as much as I do!! :D

And also, many many happy returns of the day poortom! Hope you're having a blast wherever you are! :wave:

Edited by Kiwi_Zep_Fan87

Forgive me, I'm late, I'm late! :o

Happy Birthday and a Happy Everything to you my dear friend Kiwi. :cheer:

They don't come nicer, sweeter, or smarter than you. :)

I hope you had a perfect day and many more to come I am sure!! :friends: Missy

Missy, thank you so much for your lovely words! You are honestly making me blush so much that my face turned as red as a tomato! :blush: It was a special birthday Missy since I made it a point to make it a Zep themed one! ;) Thank you for your friendship! Cheers to you!! :friends::thanku:

^^Yes, happy birthday Kiwi!! As I mentioned to you, I was offline on Sunday so I missed your birthday. :( I'm just glad so many members here remembered. :) I hope you had a great day.

Magic, what can say? It's been 2 wonderful years since we first met on this forum and you were my first proper friend on here! Thank you for 2 lovely years of friendship! Hope we have many more ahead of us! :friends:

And yes, I was incredibly stunned and touched that quite a few folks here would remember my birthday! :blush: THANK YOU ALL! :thanku::cheer:

BTW, you've got PM! ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Glückliche geburtstag Herr Led Zeppelin.com Webmeister! :cheer:

Here's wishing you a rocking Celebration Day!

I know nothing's perfect and some people bitch and moan, but you do a helluva job running this site and for that, I salute you, Sam. For all you do, this beer's for you! :beer:

Cheers!