The Birthday Thread

manderlyh

she is doing fine :)

Great to hear that stz. I thought i might have walked by her in the lobby in the Alabama Theatre last August at the Sensational Space Shifters show. I sent a pm but never received a reply.

Anyway, glad to read she's ok. She is missed!

Happy Birthday Ally!

Your forum name truly represents how I picture you, and you, I sincerely consider a solid portion of the foundation.

Thank You Jabe :notworthy:

Edited by ally

Happy Birthday Ally!

Your forum name truly represents how I picture you, and you, I sincerely consider a solid portion of the foundation.

...Likewise Jabe, indeed Ally, what more to say, one of our Originals, very happy birthday Ally, much to say, little later..I hope you are well with health...

Edited by PlanetPage

Since you're a West Coaster, I know I'm not too late, so HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALLY! :birthday:

Don't let your backbone slip in all the celebrating. Hopefully your Canucks can reward you with a Birthday victory today. Have a great day, Ally of the Forum! :drinks:

Since you're a West Coaster, I know I'm not too late, so HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALLY! :birthday:

Don't let your backbone slip in all the celebrating. Hopefully your Canucks can reward you with a Birthday victory today. Have a great day, Ally of the Forum! :drinks:

Thank you Paul ! Strider, a win would be nice but I'd settle for a little sun on this miserable rainy day. However, the rain won't dampen my spirits. I've got the farm to myself so I'll be cranking the Zep all the live long day :D

^^^

Sunshine, eh Ally? Well I hope these photos I just took help.

post-1470-0-11722800-1363124130_thumb.jp

The building with the whale mural in the distance just right of center is the Long Beach Arena, site of concerts by Led Zeppelin, Rolling Stones, Iron Maiden and many more.

post-1470-0-11575400-1363124173_thumb.jp

post-1470-0-34320200-1363124212_thumb.jp