The Birthday Thread

manderlyh

..Thank you my fellow fans for wishing me, Strider, StarGrove, Slave, Walter, Deborah...so very kind of you..feel very special to be among Led Zeppelin fans celebratng years in Grace of John Paul Jones, Robert Plant, and Jimmy Page, and timeless echoes of our Beloved "John Bonham"...

....Happy Birthday to all of the fans here!!

Thank you Paul, Walter, Jules, Stargroves Tangie, Sean, jb and Kris!!! It's been a great day and friends like you make it practically perfect!!!

I'm becoming one with my couch and a bottle of Merlot now :D

Fashionably late Birthday Greetings to you ebk... looking forward to your NFL'n picking with the rest of the crew!

And a Happy Birthday to Charles J. White... who I figured to actually reside in Oyster Bay...

Edited by jabe

Fashionably late Birthday Greetings to you ebk... looking forward to your NFL'n picking with the rest of the crew!

And a Happy Birthday to Charles J. White... who I figured to actually reside in Oyster Bay...

I always assumed it was Halifax, Nova Scotia?

I always assumed it was Halifax, Nova Scotia?

I do believe it is Halifax, Strider.

Just using the "oyster" reference as it relates to my impression of Charles' admiration regarding the fairer sex.

Edited by jabe