Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
manderlyh

The Birthday Thread

:birthday:

Happy Birthday Preetha! Rock on my Kiwi friend. A cheerful toast to you on your birthday! :toast:

Preetha, aka Kiwi_Zep_Fan87 where have you been mate? Hope all is well? Happy 27th!

Hiya Morgan! :wave:

How are you? Been a long time, been a long time, been a long lonely lonely lonely lonely time! ;)

I'm alive and well and I'm back on the forums like a bad penny! ;)

Thank you so much for the birthday wishes! :friends::yourock:

"Happy Birthday" by "The Beatles" is one of the songs I always listen to on my birthday. I know it sounds a bit cheesy but no other birthday song sounds that groovy! B)

Edited by Kiwi_Zep_Fan87

Happy Birthday Kiwi!! Hope all is well "down under"! :)

Thank you so much, Walter! :wave::thanku: I'm doing great! :) Hope you're doing well and give my best regards to Mrs. Walter! Cheers to you! :beer:

Happy birthday, Sam. Hope the boys give you the day off! :)

You mean our Sam? Well, hip-hip-hooray and glory be. Happy Birthday to the Webmaster Sam! :birthday:

For all you've done and continue to do, this birthday toast is for you. :drinks: May you have a most excellent Celebration Day, eh!

Happy Birthday to my fellow Capricorns here on the forum. A few of you who I can remember at the moment include Mack (26th), SozoZoso (28th), Jimmy's Dragon Suit (30th), and myself (30th).

Happy Birthday to my fellow Capricorns here on the forum. A few of you who I can remember at the moment include Mack (26th), SozoZoso (28th), Jimmy's Dragon Suit (30th), and myself (30th).

Thank you

900x900px-LL-5845ba93_NovZoso.jpeg

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Tanya!

I got you a purple umbrella and a 50 cent hat but I guess it got lost in the mail,

so I got you something even better! <-- Warning. <--

http://youtu.be/OLP9-ILqny8

Much love to you, Lady T :P

Happy Birthday Tanya! May you hit a bulls-eye with your presents today. Best birthday wishes and cheers to you! :toast:

guinea-pig-sports-03.jpg