Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
manderlyh

The Birthday Thread

Thanks all for the birthday messages, and the Cyrus the Virus bit.... :P at Andy

I am a day late and a dollar short but belated Happy Birthday to Whoopie Cat! :birthday:

I hope you rang in your birthday and the New Year in raucous Aussie fashion! Oi! Oi! I always instantly think of "Misty Mountain Hop" when I see your name, so I play the song in your honour.

Cheers! :toast:

:birthday:

Happy birthday yesterday to danelectro!

Happy birthday today to Front Row Dave!

Cheers and here's to a happy day! :drinks:

Where oh where could Tiffany be? Led Zep Girl used to be a frequent visitor around here. Wherever she is I hope she had a lovely birthday! :birthday:

:birthday: :birthday:

Belated birthday wishes to Otto Mason and Fool in the Rain 60 aka Kate!

Although I think they may have left the site, if you're lurking "Happy Birthday!"

Cheers! ? ?

Happy birthday to the girl with the football smarts, jb126!!! Winner of the football pool two years running. Oh, and she's pretty knowledgeable about baseball, hockey, and basketball as well. :yesnod:

If you haven't been buried underneath the blizzard that's hitting the northeast, I wish you a rocking birthday!

Cheers! :toast:

Happy Birthday jb! Hope the weather isn't getting in the way of your celebration!!

:drinks:

Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes. :friends:

Happy Birthday January and February babies!

Belated Happy Birthday Kate (Fool In The Rain 60)! :birthday: Hope you had a lovely one! Do hope you can visit the forums again! Miss you loads!

+1

Happy Birthday Kate!

I don't know if she lurks around anymore, but Happy Birthday to maderlyh! :birthday: She was one of the fun ones around in the early days of the forum. Miss her so. If you happen to read this, I wish you a wonderful birthday and hope it was special, manderlyh. :toast: