The Birthday Thread

manderlyh

Happy Birthday IpMan! 36.gif

1.jpg

May good fortune smile on you. Have a great year to come. And save me some lasagna. :P Best to you.

Oooohh, are those cupcakes? I want a cupcake...

Thank you for the well wishes sir, truly appreciated. 

:birthday:

A very warm and happy birthday wish to FireOpal! A woman with great taste in actors and one of the first to warmly receive me on this forum, she is one of the people that made the forum a nice place to visit.

Hope you celebrate your day in style, FireOpal. Cheers! :toast: 

• 2 weeks later...

Happy Birthday to one of my best buds on the forums, Preetha aka KiwiZepFan87!!! Hope it's a great one, mate! :birthday::party:

kiwi-kraze-a-bird-brained-adventure-usa.

Awww....THANK YOU, Morgan!! :friends: That Nintendo poster is so cute! :wub: You know, I have constantly felt that we are kinda like two peas in a pod, you know? In terms of how we look at life and in terms of humour (if you know what I mean!) B) It is no wonder that you are pretty much one of my best friends, on the forums!! :D 

Awww....THANK YOU, Morgan!! :friends: That Nintendo poster is so cute! :wub: You know, I have constantly felt that we are kinda like two peas in a pod, you know? In terms of how we look at life and in terms of humour (if you know what I mean!) B) It is no wonder that you are pretty much one of my best friends, on the forums!! :D 

It's because we're part of the younger, hipper group of regulars, amongst all these old geezers! :lol:;)

:birthday::cheer:

Happy birthday Kiwi! Hope you have a marvelous day and celebrate your birthday in style...perhaps top it off with a nice bourbon? I drink a toast to you, mate! For she's a jolly good fellow... :toast:

Edited by Strider