The Birthday Thread

manderlyh

:birthday:

Happy birthday to a great Pagette, aen27! Best birthday wishes and cheers to you on your Celebration Day! :toast:

What a small world...while you were being born I was at the Led Zeppelin concert at the Forum that same night. How apropos that a Page fan such as yourself was born the same day as a Led Zeppelin concert.

Edited by Strider

• 3 weeks later...

Happy 100th birthday redrum...oh wait, that's Beverly Cleary, not redrum. :D

Happy 66th birthday redrum! Still approaching geezer-status, hehehe. May you enjoy many delights on your Celebration Day...perhaps take in a Giant game?

Cheers, man! ?

• 4 weeks later...

GUYS!

Thank you so much for all your birthday messages,  so lovely xo

I'm going through some hard times at the moment,  my 15 year old son is experiencing social anxiety, depression, low self esteem,  refusing to go to school. .

He has aspergers and is resisting all treatments,  refusing medication even herbal.

So I was amazed that he came to lunch with us and also out to dinner.... major steps forward.  But each day is like starting again.

So yes, I did have a nice day :)

Thank you all again

xoxoxo

1 hour ago, Ross62 said:

Best belated birthday wishes to Redrum and to Jules :birthday:

Jules,I have a friend who also deals with Asperger's.It's a hard road and I hope you can find a better way to travel that road that benefits you all.:console:

Thanks,  Ross. The aspergers I csn deal with,  but this anxiety is something else.

After such a good day yesterday he is once again in his room and not at school.

:(

Aw shucks...I missed one.

Happy belated birthday Super Dave!!! I trust it was really super-duper. Pretty cool that your birth date falls on the same date that Led Zeppelin opened their 5-night stand at Earls Court. Prost!

• 4 weeks later...

Happy birthday to all of the members I have missed.  I am not good at keeping track of B days and that includes my own.   I dread the ones that are coming.  Even though they are just a number.  I a a summer baby, July 30, as hot as it gets.  But my parents should have stayed in California and who knows how my life would have turned out?  

I am returning there, where I lived when I was 4 yrs of age.  Rodando Beach and Hermosa.  A walk down memory lane. And then the drive of a life time.  The PCH and I am going to take it through Carmel and Monterrey.   All the way to Frisco.  I am going to go over the GG bridge so that I can say I have done it.  If time permits.  And if Vegas does not kill me first.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeah, I don't know what happened to the calendar but it's a mess since the upgrade. If you want to check birthdays on the day you are on the forum, you can. But if you try to go to the next day or previous day to see whose birthday is coming up or whose you missed, it redirects you to the forum home page.

So...happy birthday to all the June and July birthday people! ?

Edited by Strider